10

"what the fuck?" i shrieked, moving backwards.

why the hell was sukuna here?

in the flesh?

he was a living, breathing human with normal human parts—i hope most of them were normal—and the biggest surprise of them all, he was no longer apart of yuuji.

this was mind blowing.

sukuna stopped his pursuit towards me and smirked, "i won't bite, unless you're into that."

"im not into that," i immediately shut down whatever it was that he was trying to start.

just because his freakishly long fingers have been inside of me doesn't mean that i'll give in to his charm.

fuck that.

he must want something from me or else he wouldn't be trying to fuck me every chance he got. what a damn shame that he doesn't know that i know he's plotting something.

and he seems to prove my point now that he's a human.

"how are you here? like separate from yuuji and looking so normal?"

sukuna stared at me with something unknown in his eyes then he snapped his fingers and just like that, we were in his rat infested domain.

imagine the amount of diseases and germs in this place when he doesn't clean.

I turned around and saw the narcissist himself sitting atop his throne, one hand propped up under his chin and a smirk plastered across his stupidly handsome face.

stupidly big muscles and chest.

fucking ugly body and piece of shit personality.

"i am simply here because i have regained all of myself therefore i have no need to be apart of the brat any longer." sukuna's voice snapped me from my thoughts and i stared up into his eyes, sensing the mischief behind them.

i crossed my arms and frowned, "but why? why now? also, aren't you suppose to be with four arms and eyes? everything about you seems so... human, as if you aren't actually a curse."

sukuna's laugh resonated throughout the space and the sound warmed something inside of me, my cheeks heating up as if i did something embarrassing.

his laugh was mocking and it made me feel a bit small.

"y/n, come here."

looking up from my feet, i saw him motioning for me to join him on top of the skulls.

there was no way in hell i am climbing that.

he noticed my reluctance and soon, with a snap of his finger, i was already seated on his lap, his arm wrapped around my waist protectively.

i will never get used to being this close to him.

a curse.

there was always this overwhelming feeling i got in his presence, like he was trying to swallow me whole.

"y/n," he whispered my name with a tone of slight fondness and it made my face even hotter than it already was. "you are very beautiful."

stupid curse and his stupid charming words.

regardless, it didn't take much for me to turn into a blushing mess and i muttered a quiet thank you to which sukuna chuckled and trailed his nails down my thigh.

fuck. i forgot what i asked him.

"i have a plan in motion, and it is vital that i am in the form i am now." he explained, his nails trailing up and down my thighs, going dangerously up under my skirt.

i glanced down at his then up at him, fighting the urge to look away. "will you tell me what it is? does it hurt yuuji?"

it seemed that saying itadori's name triggered him because he snarled and tightened his hold on my waist. "that brat has nothing to do with me. it is up to him if he wishes to interfere and get hurt."

he sounded final so i just nodded, not wanting to anger him anymore because he was still a curse. a brutal one at that.

after a few moments of silence, i heard sukuna hum and i glanced at him, feeling a bit tired.

"y/n, one day you will be mine." he said confidently, his thumb rubbing circles deep into my hip, his nail threatening to scratch me. "you'll see."

sukuna seriously thought i was stupid.

i knew he had an agenda, it was just to find out what it is. worse it included me.

i rolled my eyes and yawned, my head feeling a bit dizzy. "whatever you say."

i will find out what it is he is hiding.

just you wait sukuna.

my head fell on his shoulder with a soft thump and my eyes fluttered closed.

the last thing i heard was sukuna chuckling and murmuring something under his breath with the words "kill" and "fuck".

weird.