8

(  SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING GUYS !! )

i slept for the remainder of the movie, the darkness enveloping sukuna and i so if megumi and nobara were to turn, they wouldn't see us.

i definitely didn't want my bestfriends to see me in this piece of shits lap so i was grateful for the darkness.

near towards the end of the movie, i felt sukuna tap me awake, his long nails lightly scraping the insides of my thighs.

i shivered and slowly opened my eyes, blinking to adjust to the darkness. "it's over?"

"yes so now i will give that brat the body." he hummed into my ear, nibbling lightly on my ear.

i moaned in content, dazed, and nodded in response. "mhm, yeah."

sukuna snickered, moving me from off his lap and into my own chair. " i fingered you so good you can hardly think." 

i glared at him for that was all i could muster at the moment and yawned, leaning back into the chair. "idiot."  i murmured tiredly.

somehow i slipped back into sleep and until the movie was actually over, i felt another tap on my shoulder, pulling me from sleep.

"what?" i groggily snapped, tired of being awoken everytime i tried to sleep.

so what if sukuna gave me the best orgasm of my life? who the fuck was he to tell me when to get up like i was one of his bitches?

"y/n the movie's over..." a soft, slightly timid voice sighed, tapping me once again.

it was itadori.

his face was red, like absolutely red, and he tried not to look at me.

does he remember?

wait, can he see and hear everything sukuna does? if he does then i am screwed.

oh shit, oh shit, oh shit.

"yuuji," i sighed, moving my legs as my inner thighs were getting sweaty for how long i sat.

just that simple movement made the pink-haired boy choke and get up, mumbling an apology as he moved down the row of chairs then leave the room.

judging by his reaction, im sure he remembers.

oh fuck.

----- 

it was 11:47 pm and i was sitting on my bed, painting my toes.

after the movie, yuuji said he he wasn't feeling so we just went home seeing as it made no sense to continue our night out when it was close to curfew.

we got home at 10 and as soon as we got to the dorms, yuuji immediately locked himself up in his room.

i wasn't sure what was bothering him. whether it was that he—sukuna, fingered me in the cinema with his body or something entirely different.

i waited for my now painted white toes to dry and hugged my knees, staring at nothing in particular.

about 7 minutes later, there was a knock on my door and i tensed.

who is at my door at midnight?

there was only one knock, no one said their name or asked if i was awake so that was odd.

i felt the cursed energy run through my body and i hummed softly, watching as waves of cursed energy rippled in the air at the sound.

soon, the ripples reached the door and beyond so i could know who it was.

"yuuji?" i huffed, shocked as i saw the white image of yuujis outline pop into my head. "that's weird."

i released my technique and headed to the door, swinging it open.

"y/n," a pale boy landed on my shoulder, pulling me down to the floor.

i immediately panicked, checking his pulse. he was alive, for now at least. "yuuji, what's wrong?"

the boy's eyes were fluttering closed and he coughed out a raspy "sukuna" before blacking out.

sukuna?

what the fuck?