3

Its been hours. I couldn't even tell what time it was because the fucker didn't have a clock.

He was the most back-of-time curse i've ever encountered.

Plus, he just kept sitting on his skull throne, staring at me without saying a thing, even when i tried making conversation.

I sighed for the 7th time and sat on the pile of bones, trying not to get my skirt wet.

"You could take it off if you don't want it to get dirty yknow." Sukuna hummed, finally deciding he wanted to chip in with his two cents.

I rolled my eyes and stared at the red water, pouting slightly. "That'd be beneficial for you, wouldn't it?" i asked sarcastically, looking down at my shoes. "Who knew curses were such perverts.."

That seemed to strike a nerve in him because he laughed and stood up from his throne, walking down to me. "Other 'pervert' curses would've already ripped your clothes to shreds and did everything they ever wanted to your body."

Before i knew it, he was already standing in front of me and pulling me up, his hand on my waist to pull me close.

"see, im a gentleman. i don't do anything without consent so even if i wanted to see you naked Y/N, I'd make sure you gave a verbal yes or agreed. Im not a monster." He smirked as he held me close, his hand steady on my waist.

I swallowed down my gasp and looked down, trying to hide my blush.

Who knew curses had manners?

Wait, no.

Y/N, snap out of it.

He's a curse, which means he's bad.

But do curses ask for consent?

Wait. Why am i questioning this like i would ever get naked for him?

He still has yuuji hostage so it doesn't matter what he wants to say, he won't get a thing he wants until he returns my best friend.

"Return yuuji and you just might." I teased, finding the courage to look up at him as i smacked his hand away from my waist.

Which was a bad idea.

Very bad.

Sukuna snarled at me before smiling, taking a step back. "alright. do we have a deal?"

Wait what? What deal?

It's like he could sense my confusion so he decided to recite my previous words.

"return yuuji and you just might. so, if i return yuuji, then i get to see you with that pretty little skirt off."

Oh you have got to be kidding me.

Why'd i go and say that?

Now he'll never return yuuji unless... i agree to his ridiculous circumstances.

"Nope. You'll return him without me taking my clothes off." I stated firmly, crossing my arms over my chest which made my boobs push up way more in my uniform.

Sukuna's eyes glanced down for a second before he looked back up at me. "Remember when i said all day? In my domain, time moves slower here than it does in the real world. So it's been about 4 hours in here but only 1 hour passed out there."

For the love of...

You're kidding???

He certainly wasn't kidding by the serious look on his face and it took everything in me to return it.

"Fine, we have a deal." I said reluctantly, feeling bad that yuuji probably would be hungry, starving even, if i was selfish and stayed here for longer than was necessary.

Sukuna's smirk widened and he clapped his hands. "Pleasure doing business with you Y/N. You can leave now."

Before i could ask how i would leave, he flicked my forehead and i was already stumbling back onto the concrete where i last stood and looking up at gojo.

"Y/N! You're back. Did he hurt you anywhere? Touch you?"

I shook my head and looked around, feeling weird being back into the real world. "Where's yuuji?"

Gojo shrugged and looked around as well.

For crying out loud

Where on earth is itadori?