12

WARNING: INTENSE FINGERING, DEGRADATION, VOYEURISM, MASOCHISM, DIRTY TALK, SPANKING

instinctively, my body tensed up at the mere thought of yuuji being right outside the door. hearing everything that i was doing...

"oh c'mon, don't tell me you're getting shy now? after all you just showed me? one more person shouldn't be enough to deter you from stopping my dear." sukuna whispered in my ear while his nails brushed my thighs lightly, causing shivers to run down my spine.

his hand was still on my wrist while the other held me down by my thigh, his nails almost threatening to puncture me.

i didn't want yuuji to come in and see me. regardless of whether he was on my mind, i would never want my bestfriend to see me in a position like this—with sukuna especially.

so... provocative.

there was a small knock at the door and yuuji murmured "y/n" from behind of it.

there was no way i would answer. i should pretend like im not there.

but it's so late in the night, of course im here. maybe he'll go away if i don't answer.

i stared intensely at the door handle to see if it was going to turn, ready to make an absolute run for it if yuuji decided to open it.

it began to turn.

before i could move from the bed, sukuna tightened his grip on my wrist and slammed my fingers straight into my pussy, immediately awaking a scream from the bottom of my throat.

my vision turned white momentarily and my back arched off of the bed, my eyes wide as i quickly grabbed sukuna's wrist. my chest rose and fell fast as i panted, trying to regain my breath.

my hole clenched around my own fingers like it needed more, my fluids leaking onto to sukuna's own fingers as well.

"such a pretty screamer. isn't she, brat?" sukuna seemed to turn his lustful gaze away from me towards the door, and it immediately made me aware of itadori now present in my room.

before i could even get up to at least attempt to explain the situation, sukuna quickly replaced my fingers with his own and curled them, eliciting a gasp from me, my fingers digging into his wrist.

"i mean, it's not the first time but she seems so much wetter now that you are here. what exactly does that mean?" the curse seemed to talk to himself, mercilessly slamming his two fingers in and out of me at an insane pace.

the pleasure was so blinding that itadori watching was the last thing i worried about. the thought probably made me much hornier as sukuna skillfully plunged another finger inside me, finger fucking me without remorse.

i couldn't even turn my head to look at yuuji, moan after moan falling from my mouth as sukuna began to hover above me, his fingers speeding up on their onslaught on my pussy.

"you're so fucking wet. is it because of him? do you like him? do you like that he's watching you get fingered into a mindless little slut? want him to watch as i bury my cock into your stupid little cunt?"

i couldn't do much other than moan in agreement, wanting nothing more than for him to do everything that he said. this was much more than sexual frustration. i seriously wanted him to fuck me until i couldn't think of anything more.

suddenly, sukuna pulled me up by arm and positioned me to sit in his lap, my back to his chest, and facing none other than, yuuji.

he stood at the door, frozen almost like a statue, his eyes wide as marbles. his face was flushed a bright pink and there was a very prominent bulge in his pajamas.

i couldn't help but stare at it before turning away with a blush, embarrassed to even be in this position. all i had on was a skirt and my pussy was on full display to itadori.

his eyes scanned my face with lust before travelling down my body. from my neck, to my chest and then between my legs.

oh my gosh, this was horrible.

"close the door." sukuna lowly instructed to yuuji, which seemed to snap the boy out of his trance as he quickly slammed the door shut, leaning against it like he was afraid of getting anywhere near me or sukuna.

"yuuji, i—" i began to explain but apparently sukuna had other plans.

his fingers found themselves back between my legs and i released a shaky breath. i still had yet to come and it felt like everytime his fingers brushed my clit, i would explode.

his thumb rubbed my clit in slow and small circles, causing whimpers to fall from my mouth at the touch. it felt good but wasn't nearly enough.

"be good y/n." he grumbled, a sharp sting on my clit causing me to gasp sharply, glancing up at yuuji.

he was already watching me with wide, animalistic eyes. his pajama pants were straining against his bulge and i felt my mouth water in want.

again, a heavy hand came down on my pussy and i cried out, clenching around nothing but air. the pain felt like absolute torture yet felt like heaven at the same time.

sukuna's deep chuckle echoed in the room and i felt the goosebumps all over my skin. "since he's watching, let's put on good show, yeah?"

with that, sukuna's fingers entered me once more. this time, it was 3 at once. continously hitting my g-spot without effort.

i screamed and threw my head back onto his shoulder, moaning loudly as his fingers pounded into me at an inhumane speed. "fuck—oh fuck—so so good~! harder! sukuna, p-please!"

i couldn't control my voice as words began to tumble out of my mouth.

i could hear small grunts and groans and in the middle of my delirium, i glanced over at yuuji to find his hand working up and down his cock as he watched sukuna fuck me hard with his fingers.

the rosy pink tip was now a rosy red and precum dripped from the tip and onto the floor, his hand moving fast around his hardened shaft.

fuck. i wanted to taste it, feel the weight of it in my hand, in my mouth. inside my pussy.

just the thought made me clench around sukuna's fingers and moan obscenely, more fluids leaking from me.

"what are you thinking of, slut? you want his dick fucking you deep in your throat? look at you! you're practically drooling for his cock." sukuna laughed, his hand picking up speed as he added a fourth finger, slamming deep inside of me.

i wasn't sure if it yuuji or the way sukuna talked to me but i couldn't help myself as i moaned loudly, releasing onto sukuna's fingers, my legs trembling.

at the same time, yuuji was frantically fucking into his fist, watching my cum drizzle down from my pussy onto sukuna's fingers.

"fuck!" he yelled, cum spurting out from his cock, going as far as onto my leg. his face was flushed and his cock was still leaking onto the floor into a puddle.

shit shit shit, i wanted it in my mouth. i wanted him so far down into my throat so that i couldn't breathe. was his all because i saw his cock? the shape, color and length was now embedded into my brain that all i needed to know was how it tasted.

fucking hell, i had never wanted to suck dick so hard in my life before.

tiredly, i wiped my thumb against my thigh where yuuji's cum was and licked my fingers, moaning softly.

i felt sukuna's chest rumble as he laughed, and laughed. "so fucking good! wanna bury my cock so far inside your pussy that you feel it in your stomach. turn you into such a brain dead cockslut for my dick that your pussy can't take anything else. the brat can fuck your ass but your pussy is mine."

i would've retorted with some sarcastic comment but all the screaming now caught up with me so i slumped against his chest tiredly, only catching a glimpse of sukuna sucking off his fingers before i closed my eyes.

the only thing I heard before falling asleep was "was it everything you hoped for?"