6

" no that is not what I'm saying!" I yelled at the stubborn curse, running  a hand through my hair.

sukuna, still on yuuji's hand laughed and rolled his eyes that were on yuuji's cheek. "brat, tell me that wasn't what she said. no one fucks her without her consent right?"

itadori didn't answer which was good but he looked like he was ready to explode in a few minutes. his cheeks were red and his ears were red.

"i'm going to bed. goodnight y/n." he suddenly said as he looked up at me.

I hesitantly nodded, unsure if everything was okay, before walking over to the door and taking one last glance at him. "goodnight, yuuji."

I left his room and could hear sukuna yell at the top of his lungs " WHAT ABOUT ME?"

----

in the morning, i woke up extremely tired from staying up too late last night thinking about both yuuji and sukuna.

yuuji was my bestfriend who apparently... liked me?

and sukuna... was a pain in the ass.

i got out of bed and yawned, running a hand down my face before getting up and heading to the bathroom to get ready.

once i was done, i got dressed in grey leggings and a black training bra so i could head outside and train, seeing as it wasn't even six yet.

i slipped into my sneakers and left my room, jogging down the hall and leaving the dorm building.

the boy's and girl's training area was right outside the dorms so i didn't have to go far.

first i started with stretching so i bended over and touched my toes, holding that position for a few seconds.

"be quiet—"

"y/n, let me eat you o—"

"BE QUIET"

I looked to the source of the sound and surprisingly saw yuuji sitting on one of the benches, sukuna's mouth on his cheek.

"hey yuuji," i greeted him with a wave, beginning to walk over to him.

I stood before him with a smile, briefly glaring at the curse who was staring me down like a damn dog.

"hey y/n." he murmured shyly, looking down with red cheeks.

how cute.

i motioned for him to scoot over so I could sit beside him. "are you out here training too?"

he nodded, not saying anything which was weird.

suddenly, sukuna shifted to his other cheek and smirked. "you realize we can see your pussy through those leggings?"

my eyes widened and i went to slap him but remembered yuuji would've gotten the hit instead

"sukuna!" itadori yelled, slapping both hands on his cheeks, trying to shut him up.

"c'mon, don't tell me you were looking."

——
kinda short but there will be a part 2 to this chapter