11

when I came to, it was the next day and I was in bed, dressed in pajamas.

I wasn't sure who had the decency to change me from my clothes that I wore in sukuna's domain but i thanked them.

Actually, I wasn't too sure how I even got to my room. The last things that I remembered were sitting in sukuna's lap and him mumbling something before I passed out.

Either way there was no use dwelling on it. Now that he separate and apart from yuuji, I could spend time with my bestfriend without worrying about a certain curse trying to fuck me every second he got.

I quickly had a shower and changed into my uniform, seeing as it was a Monday.

I brushed my hair, brushed my teeth then added a bit of lipgloss before exiting my room, frantically knocking on nobara's door to wake her up.

"kugisaki don't be late!" i yelled, before moving down to the boys' dorm.

just as I was about to knock on megumi's door, it slid open and presented the pretty black-haired teen I had the pleasure of calling one of my bestfriends.

"good morning y/n." he smiled and slightly nodded before moving down the hall and leaving the dorm.

i didn't get a chance to respond as he had already left but i just smiled and shook my head. megumi probably had something urgent to do today because normally, we'd all meet at itadori's door and wake him up in unison.

it didn't bother me though.

i knocked on yuuji's door and waited for his response.

after a minute and no answer, i knocked again, hoping that he would be in there. yuuji wasn't known for being early so I knew he had not woken up yet.

when he did not answer, I lightly twisted the door knob and was a bit shocked that it was open.

I sauntered into his messy-ish room, looking for my pink-haired friend.

he wasn't in the bed but his bed wasn't made either so he either didn't sleep at his dorm last night or he got up and went somewhere.

i continued to check around his dorm before entering the bathroom.

"yuuji—"

"y-y/n, oh shit—give m-me a minute." he yelped, quickly letting go of his erection and grabbing a towel from the rack to wrap around himself.

as soon as I stepped into the bathroom, my eyes widened and I quickly turned around with a blush. "y-yeah, i'll be outside."

i shut the door closed and stared down at my feet.

i just witnessed my best friend jerking off in the shower? the fuck?

i should've knocked in all honesty.

as i moved away from the bathroom and left his room to give him some privacy, i leaned against the wall and tried to calm my racing heart.

i saw his... his... his thing!

i closed my eyes to erase the image but it didn't help that it was popping up in front of me like a sun spot.

long, thick and—

the door was yanked open and yuuji popped his head out, his hair still wet.

"h-hey y/n." he chuckled nervously, fixing his hoodie.

i nodded but unconsciously my eyes drifted down to his crotch and he probably saw because then he let out a loud wheeze and ran past me down the hall.

"well let's not be late!" he laughed once more but you could definitely see the blush on his face.