IMPORTANT PLS READ

hi everyone, would it be bad to say that my writing era on this account is coming to an end??

i think that's partly due to the fact that this was meant to be a fake account and i somehow ended up writing a story on here. the thing is, i can manage two accounts. my main and this. i forget about this account sometimes and it's hard for me to get back into the flow of writing bc im so invested with writing on my main.

i apologize but there are only two options.   either i move this story to my main account and continue writing it from there, or i don't update at all.   it's very rough for me to switch back and forth bc even on my main i get a lot of demands to update.  it's hectic but i still want you guys to enjoy the story to completion.    please let me know what you guys think, or if there is an alternative you would like to suggest.

i love the support everyone has given me but it feels like leading a double thing. my writing style on here is different and i think it's because this story was meant as a joke and i didn't expect it to blow up like this (live laugh love sukuna)

i don't want to disappoint anyone so i really do want to know what everyone thinks.   if i decide (or u decide) to move the story to my main account, it would get more updates and better writing than how it is now..    but i think i would lose some of you guys yk?    there are some people who add it to their reading list and i don't want that they're not updated when the time comes for the move then they miss out.    

very conflicted right now but please tell me what you think in the comments or my dms.  ill be on this account for 2 days so im awaiting everyone's response.        i love u all so so much, more than you could ever know!! <3