chptr 12

"Keep it down!" Calum yelled from his room, disturbed and completely disgusted by the hullabaloo that was happening in the living room. Luke had brought home a girl today.

He heard soft giggles and whispers in response, and he rolled his eyes at them even though they couldn't see him.

Meanwhile, he was alone in his room once again, surfing the net and watching messages pop up on his phone.

from: leia :~)
dont u ever think of replying

from: leia :~)
im extremely bored

from: leia :~)
i feel like ur a celebrity

from: leia :~)
and i keep texting u in hope you'd reply lmao

Calum watched it idly, wondering if this is what celebrities undergo on Twitter. If one person could message him as much as Leia did, how did those people handle millions?

from: leia :~)
warren wants me to play with him

She sent a picture of her brother. Calum was right in thinking he was younger. He had the same cute face as Leia, only he was blonde. He was maybe seven or eight, and was holding a toy car.

from: leia :~)
he misses you too btw

from: leia :~)
everyone in this house does

from: leia :~)
especially me u cunt :(

from: leia :~)
he keeps asking where'd you go

from: leia :~)
but all i can tell him is i dont know

Calum wished he could somehow relay every one of these messages to Anna, but he didn't even know how to Leia, let alone her sister. He let out a frustrated sound.

"Want to come back to my room, baby?" he heard Luke say softly.

"Don't do it! He has chlamydia!" Calum shouted, sure that Luke and the mystery girl could hear him very clearly.

"Fuck you Calum!" Luke shouted back almost immediately. Calum heard him reassure the girl that he does not, in fact, have a sexually transmitted disease.

He heard the girl giggle, and Calum listened intently to their conversation.

Girl: "Who was that?"

Luke: "My asshole of a roommate, Calum."

Girl: "You guys seem pretty close."

Luke: "Yeah, he's one of my best mates."

Girl: "That's cute. What's he doing in his room at a Friday night?"

Luke: "Probably being a loser. Moping over some girl."

Girl: "Really? What's her name?"

Luke: "Leia. Like in Star Wars."

Girl: "Cool! I have a friend named Leia."

Calum was out of his room and in front of Luke and the girl in record time. "What?" He was panting, looking wildly at the pair. "You have a friend named Leia?"

The girl broke into a smile. "Yup! She's really nice."

He thought his head was going to explode. Even though he knew the chances were slim, he wished desperately that this was his Leia.

"Yeah. I think she has a boyfriend, though," the girl was saying to Luke, which made Calum's heart drop. He never even thought of Leia having a boyfriend! How is he going to cope with that fact?

"They're really cute together, he's like this tall and muscular broody guy and she's all light and blonde and-"

"Oh." Calum felt a huge weight lift off his chest, knowing that his Leia was a cute little brunette. "That's not her."

The girl looked disappointed. "Aw, that sucks."

Calum shrugged. "Your friend has a boyfriend, anyway. Don't feel too bad."

"Still. It would feel nice to introduce you to someone you like."

Calum smiled gratefully at the girl for being kind. She was different from all the other girls his best friend spent time with. There was a cheerfulness to her eyes and a warmth to her smile.

"I like you," Calum told the girl, giving her an approving thumbs up. He nodded to Luke. "Hang on to this girl, Lukey boy."

"Yeah," Luke replied with a grin.

"Thanks, uh..." Calum waited for her reply and extended his hand toward her.

The girl took his hand and shook it with a bright smile. "Nicky. You're welcome, Calum."

He glanced at Luke, who was busy staring at the girl with a small, dimply smile on his face. He wondered if the day would come that he would be able to look at Leia the way Luke was looking at this girl now.

He felt a sharp pang of jealousy im his chest.

a/n: lukey boy is cute :-) PLEASE READ THIS ITS ABOUT MY NEW FIC ONE MORE NIGHT!!! ITS A MICHAEL CLIFFORD ONE PLEASE GO CHECK IT OUT BABES :-)