CHAPTER 12

"Yudh ka hat tyag do devi, anyatha yadi mere Asuro ne Aakraman kiya toh praan chhut jayenge." Mahishasur said.

"Yudh toh aaj mai hi prarambh karungi ! Aur uska annt bhi mai hi karungi !" Mata Katyayani said.

She raised her bow and summoned an arrow, aiming it towards Mahishasur. She shot the arrow and it broke his rath causing him to fall down. Mahishasur got up and angrily looked at her.

"ASURO ! AKRAMAN !" Mahishasur yelled.

The armies of Asur started running towards Mata Katyayani. She looked at her lion, who after getting the hint roared at the soldiers.

A roar so strong and loud, that from the energy emitted from it, all the Asur soldiers got reduced to ashes. Mahishasur looked around confused as to how his army, the strongest one in three lokas got annihilated like this.

He then looked at Mata Katyayani and closed his eyes, chanting a few mantra and summoning a demonic staff. Mahishasur threw that weapon at her, but she raised her shield and staff broke after hitting its surface.

Mata Katyayani then got off her lion, she raised the Vajra and thundering was heard from above. Lightening fell on the Vajra, energizing it and then she pointed the deadly weapon at Mahishasur and from the Vajra the lightening hit him.

Mahishasur fell backwards by a significant distance, by now he had realised that this goddess was too strong to defeat but he was not ready to give up.

He transformed himself into his bull form. The gods and goddesses from above got frowned seeing it.

"Mahish toh Gao-jati ka pashu hai." Indra muttered.

"Mata Katyayani ek Mahish par prahar kaise karegi ?" Indrani got confused.

This was the very reason why Mahishasur took form of the bull. But little did he know the mother-goddess was miles ahead of him.

Mata Katyayani looked at her lion and gestured him to go and fight. Mahishasur backed away as the lion ran towards him.

The vaahan of Mata Katyayani lunged over Mahishasur, using his claws to pierce his skin and sharp teeth to pull his skin off.

Somehow Mahishasur managed to get out the lion's grasp and transformed back into his true Asur form. He panted and looked at Mata Katyayani who was now mounted on her Vaahan and coming towards him.

Mahishasur panicked and started to crawl backwards, but his legs were pinned down by the lion of the goddess.

"Kya socha tha tune Mahishasur !? Stree Shakti-heen hoti hai !? Nirbal hoti hai !? Arrey Murkh ! Nari shakti-heen nahi, swayam Shakti ka strot hoti hai ! Aaj tere udaharan se sampoorn jagat ko Nari ke samarthya ka bhaan hoga, Mahishasur !" Mata Katyayani roared.

She raised her Trishul and then stabbed his chest, ending him.

The gods and goddesses came down and bowed in front of her, the Mahishasur-mardini

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

JAI JAI HEY MAHISHASUR-MARDHINI !
RAMYA KAPARDHINI SHAIL-SUTE !
🙏🙏🙏🙏

Mahishasur ka annt huya, kintu kya Mata ke krodh ka annt huya ?

Btw every Hindu festival is incomplete without a woke message..... If you know what I mean 😂

It's Uttarayan, therefore save birds ! 😑😑😑😑

CHICKEN AUR EGGS KHANE WALE, SAVE BIRDS KA NARA NA HI LAGAYE TOH BEHETAR HAI ! 😤😤😤😤

And in case it slipped your mind, today Pitamah Bhism left his body and went to heaven 🙏