CHAPTER 26

Mahadev grabbed the divine bow who was Him-naresh and whose string was Vasuki, the Pinak. He got mounted on the rath who was none other than Prithvi devi and her wheels were the sun and moon.

Brahmadev sat down on the seat of the charioteer, and started riding it. The devtas who were present in one way or the other, got overjoyed for they thought Tripur was going to be destroyed because of them.

They thought they were giving a very significant help to Mahadev, the devtas believed he wouldn't have destroyed Tripur if they all didn't come as chariot.

It was soon when Mahadev realised what the Devas were thinking and hence decided to destroy their arrogance first before destroying Tripur.

Soon when the Pushya nakshatra was in proper position, the three fortresses of the Tripur aligned together.

Mahadev didn't do anything, he just smiled which caused the Tripur started burning in the fire. Everyone was shocked seeing this, especially the Devas who thought Mahadev couldn't have destroyed Tripur without them.

"Mahadev, devtao se ahankar-vash bhul awashya huyi hai. Kintu samaye kam hai. Kripiya inhe kshama kare aur Tripuro ko bhede aur inka annt kare." Brahmadev pleaded.

"Awashya." Mahadev smiled.

He raised the Pinak bow, pulled it's string and summoned a divine arrow, whose blade was Agnidev, body was Narayan and the feathers behind were Vayudev.

He aimed the bow right at the Tripur, seeing him the Tripurasur, Tarkaksh, Vidyunmali and Kamalaksh panicked in their already burning fortresses.

Mahadev let's go of the string as the arrow zooms towards the Tripur piercing all the three fortresses at once, ending Tarkaksh, Vidyunmali and Kamalaksh as well as all the unrighteous asuras in them.

"HAR HAR MAHADEV ! JAI JAI TRIPURANTAK !" Everyone hailed.

On the other side at Kailash, Amarsri and Srinav came running to Mata Parvati to give her the good news.

"Mata, Mahadev ne Tripur ka annt kardiya hai." Srinav said.

"Sampoorn sansaar ek baar fir unka jai-jaikaar kar raha hai." Amarsri said.

"Arthat Swami shigreh hi Kailash lautne wale hai. Putri Ashok-sundari, tumhare pita shigreh hi ghar aajayenge." Mata Parvati said.

"Kintu Maa, humare pita hai kaun ? Kaise dikhte hai ? Unka swabhav kaisa hai ?" Ashok-sundari asked.

"Shiv-shankar ka bakhan karna, kisi ke vash ki baat nahi Ashok-sundari, kintu fir bhi mai prayas karti hu." Amarsri said.

"Awashya." Ashok-sundari smiled excitedly.

"Devo ke dev Mahadev hai woh, sarveshwar hai woh, sarvyapi hai woh. Nirgun hai, Sagun bhi hai, kabhi kabhi toh Nirgun aur Sagun dono ek saath hai. Ek boond mei sampoorn Sagar, ek kshan mei sampoorn samaye hai woh. Bholenath hai woh, kintu fir bhi sampoorn gyaan ka shrot hai woh. Ped par khile pushpo se bhi naye hai woh kintu kaal se bhi puraane hai. Anant hai woh. Vairaghi hai kintu sansaari bhi, Rakshak hai woh kintu Bhakshak bhi. Iss Sansaar mei aisa kuch bhi nahi jo Shiv nahi." Amarsri said.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Amarsri ke dialogue ke through, mere hridaye mei Mahadev ki jo bhakti hai woh nikal gayi 🙏🙏🙏

By the way, Mahadev smiled and Tripur got burned..... Kya hum keh sakte hai ki Mahadev ke muskaan ne aag laga di ? 😂

But this shows that he does not require a huge Chariot or a bow or an arrow. He could simply destroy/create anything even without moving his eyes.

The "smile and burn" act of Mahadev in Tamil is beautifully called as "sirinthuppurameritha peruman" meaning the God who laughed and burned the three purams.