CHAPTER 29

Mata Parvati was getting Ashok-sundari ready, because she wanted to go to Chaitanya lok for a day to spend time with Amarsri and Srinav.

"Yahi thehro putri, hum tumhare kesho mei lagane hetu pushp le ke aaye hai." Mata Parvati said.

She walked away leaving Ashok-sundari alone. Well she wasn't completely alone, an Asur name Hund was looking at her from behind a tree.

He had come here listening to praises of a beautiful girl, and when he saw young Ashok-sundari, he became head over heels.

His lustful gaze kept staring at the little girl who was just playing with her bangles, free of any care. Hund decided to take her away with him.

But before he could take a step ahead, he saw two figures coming there from the skies, one goddess seated on a winged lion and another god seated on a divine bird.

The Asur immediately recognised them to be none other than Shreeshaktiswar and Harihareshwari.

Hund again hid behind the tree and kept an eye on them as Ashok-sundari went and hugged both Amarsri and Srinav.

Hund saw Srinav picking her up in his arms and kissing her forehead.

'Toh woh Shreeshaktiswar ke nikat hai.' Hund thought.

Soon Mata Parvati came there, and Amarsri and Srinav touched her feet seeking blessings.

"Aaj kal toh tum dono samaye se purv hi Kailash pahuch jate ho." Mata Parvati said.

"Ab Ashok Sundari se dur rehne ka man hi nahi karta Mata." Srinav said.

"Satyavachan, sabka man moh liya hai isne." Amarsri said pinching her cheeks.

Mata Parvati smiled as she puts flowers in the hair of Ashok-sundari and finally finished getting her ready.

"Ab aagya de maa." Ashok-sundari said.

"Uchit hai. Aaj Suryast se poorv le aana ise." Mata Parvati said.

"Jaisa aap kahe Mata." Amarsri nodded.

She got on her Suvarchas while Srinav along with Ashok-sundari got on Jaladri. Hund disguised himself as an insect and got hold of Suvarchas's tail, sitting on it.

Both the Vaahans took off it the air and they all started their journey to Chaitanya lok. Ashok Sundari really enjoyed seeing all the stars and planets on their way.

Soon they reached Chaitanya lok as the Vaahans got down at the big golden gates, Amarsri and Srinav went inside with Ashok Sundari as Hund followed them still in disguise of the insect.

Reaching the palace of Chaitanya Lok, Ashok-sundari was in awe seeing its beauty. They took her to their room and summoned various toys for her to play with.

"Jyeshtha mujhe bhook lagi hai." Ashok-sundari said.

"Awashya, mai tumhare liye swadisht kheer banake lati hu." Amarsri said and left.

While she and Srinav played, Hund kept looking at them, sitting on the knob of the door. Soon a beautiful smell pervaded the nose of Ashok-sundari.

She went to the balcony as Srinav followed her behind.

"Jyesht yeh sugandh kaisi hai ?" She asked.

"Yeh din ka woh samaye hai jaha Chaitanya lok mei naye pushp khilte hai. Unhi pushpo ki sugandh hai." Srinav said.

"Mujhe woh pushp chahiye." Ashok-sundari requested.

"Awashya. Mai abhi leke aata hu." Srinav said and left.

Hund saw him leaving and knew this was the best time to get Ashok-sundari. Thus he disguised himself as Srinav and summoned a flower basket in his hands.

"Ashok-sundari." He said in Srinav's voice.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

THIS IDEA OF AN ASUR DISGUISING HIMSELF AS SRINAV WAS GIVEN BY -AgnijaaShobha

Let's see how it goes.....