CHAPTER 22

Hiranyaksh was on his way to patal lok when he saw a divine boar-like entity, going upwards while carrying the entire earth on his tusks.

The son of Diti was quick to realise that this tumultuous task could be formed by no one except Bhagwaan Vishnu.

"Vishnu ! Ruk jaa behroopiye !" Hiranyaksh yelled.

He started followed Varah dev, who swiftly put Bhu-devi back her real place in the solar system.

Hiranyaksh raised his mace and was about to hit him from behind, but Varah dev turned around and punched his face, so hard that he fell down straight to patal lok.

Hiranyaksh winced as he got up and saw Varahdev stomping towards him with a mace in his hand.

The king of asuras got up and grabbed his mace. He ran towards Varah dev and both engaged into a fierce duel of life or death.

All the gods and goddesses appeared in the sky to witness their battle, which seemed to be getting longer and longer. Soon the avatar of Vishnu got angry and kicked Hiranyaksh away.

Varahdev stomped up to the Asur, each footstep shaking the patal, and stabs Hiranyaksh with his tusks, raising the daitya above as he screams till his last breath.

"JAI VARAHDEV !" The gods and goddesses hailed showering flowers.

Mahadev came down approaching Varahdev for another important task was left for him to do.

"Varahdev samaye aagaya hai, ki aap ab devi Laxmi ke swaroop Bhu-devi ko apne patni ka sthan de." Mahadev said.

Varahdev nods as Bhu-devi appears in front of her with flower garland in her hands. She smiles at her soon to be husband, truly be it any form, Narayan was always mesmerizing.

She comes forwards and puts the flower garland around his neck. He also summons a flower garland and makes her wear it.

Amarsri and Srinav smiled as they showered flowers along with the rest of the gods. The entire cosmos rejoiced at the union of Laxmi-narayan in a different form.

On the otherside Mata Parvati welcomed her dear son Kartikeya who had just come from the south. She was overjoyed seeing him after so long.

But even after he was home, there was a sense of tension on his face which Mata Parvati saw very well.

"Kya huya putra itne chintit kyu ho ?" She asked.

"Mata, Tarkasur ke atyachari putra Tarkaksh, Vidyunmali aur Kamalaksh apne Tripur ko Surya-mandal mei sthapit karne ki yojna bana rahe hai." Kartikeya said.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Amarsri is the daughter of Narayan and Mahadev, but she is also Surya-mandalaa..... This makes Varahdev her jamai...... How peculiar is that 😆😆

ANYWAY DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IS IT ?

It's time for the story of Tripurantak Mahadev !