CHAPTER 13

It didn't take much time for all divine entities to realise that Mata Mahishasur-mardhini was fuming in anger.

With the end of Mahishasur her anger definitely didn't ended. She took her Trishul and started stomping it on the ground, soon her feet started to also move in rhythm.

All the entities realised that Mata Mahishasur-mardhini was doing tandav of destruction. As she stomped the entire Swarglok started shaking, as comets from the skies started falling on its capital city Amaravati.

"Aise toh sampurn swarg ka naash ho jayega." Indra muttered worriedly.

"Devi ka krodh toh badhta jaa raha hai." Mata Laxmi said.

"Hume inhe shaant karana hoga." Mata Saraswati said.

"Kintu kaise ?" Brahmadev asked.

"Hume devi Mahishasur-mardhini ki stuti karni padegi, jisse woh shaant hogi." Mahadev said.

At that Narayan went a few steps ahead and got on his knees as he joined his hands. Mahadev raised his damru and started playing it.

The rest of the divine entities along with Srinav and Amarsri also got on their knees and joined their hand in front of the goddess as Mata Saraswati started playing her Veena also.

"Ayi giri nandini nandhitha medhini
Viswa vinodhini nandanuthe
Girivara vindhya sirodhi nivasini
Vishnu Vilasini Jishnu nuthe." Narayan sang.

This caused Mata Mahishasur-mardhini to stop her tandav and look at the ones kneeling in front of her.

"Bhagawathi hey sithi kanda kudumbiniBhoori kudumbini bhoori krutheJaya Jaya Hey Mahishasura MardiniRamya Kapardini Shaila Suthe

Bhoori kudumbini bhoori kruthe
Jaya Jaya Hey Mahishasura Mardini
Ramya Kapardini Shaila Suthe." Srinav sang.

"Suravara varshini durdara darshini
Durmukhamarshani harsha rathe
Tribhuvana poshini Shankara thoshini
Kilbisisha moshini ghosha rathe." Amarsri sang.

"Danuja niroshini Dithisutha roshini
Durmatha soshini Sindhu suthe
Jaya Jaya Hey Mahishasura Mardini
Ramya Kapardini Shaila Suthe." Mata Laxmi sang.

Soon the heavy breathing of the goddess due to anger slowed down, as she started getting calm.

"Ayi Jagadambha Madambha Kadambha
Vana priya vasini Hasarathe
Shikhari siromani thunga Himalaya
Srunga nijalaya madhyagathe." Mata Saraswati sang.

"Madhu Madure Mdhukaitabha banjini
Kaitabha banjini rasa rathe
Jaya Jaya Hey Mahishasura Mardini
Ramya Kapardini Shaila Suthe." Brahmadev sang.

The angered frown on the face of Mata Mahishasur-mardhini started loosening a bit hearing the stuti being sung with so much devotion.

"Ayi satha kanda vikanditha runda
Vithunditha shunda Gajathipathe
Ripu Gaja ganda Vidhaarana chanda
Paraakrama shunda mrugathipathe." Indra sang in her praise.

"Nija bhuja danda nipaathitha khanda
Vipaathitha munda bhatathipathe
Jaya Jaya Hey Mahishasura Mardini
Ramya Kapardini Shaila Suthe." Indrani sang.

The angered expression of the goddess now turned into a calm one as a smile adorned her lips. And that was the most beautiful sight in the entire universe.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

न तातो न माता न बन्धुर्न दाता
न पुत्रो न पुत्री न भृत्यो न भर्ता ।
न जाया न विद्या न वृत्तिर्ममैव
गतिस्त्वं गतिस्त्वं त्वमेका भवानि ॥

Neither the Father, nor the Mother; Neither the Relation and Friend, nor the Donor, Neither the Son, nor the Daughter; Neither the Servant, nor the Husband, Neither the Wife, nor the (worldly) Knowledge; Neither my Profession, You are my Refuge, You Alone are my Refuge, Oh Mother Bhavani.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Mata Amba ka krodh acche acche ko unke ghutno par laa deta hai
😂😂🙏🙏