THE END

Amarsri and Srinav were watching the the sunrise of the new era, Treta yug. A smile was plastered on both their faces, as they snuggled closer to each other.

Suddenly their peaceful moment was interrupted with someone's cries.

"Parmeshwari Paramanandi ! Darshan de !" The voice said.

Srinav smiled looking at Amarsri and gestured her to go and help that unfortunate soul. She chuckled before leaving, for she knew he was always eager to see her Paramanandi avtar.

The one who was calling her was none other than Dambhod-bhava, whose 999 armours were penetrated by Nar-Narayan.

As per Parmeshwari Paramanandi's words he had gone to Gandhamadaan parvat and challenged the twin sages. Firstly came Nar and broke his armour, later he died as per the boon. Then his brother Narayan revived him using sanjeevani mahavidya.

After Nar, Narayan came to fight him and within next thousand years penetrated his second armour while Nar did penance.

After penetrating the second armour, Narayan due to the boon died but was revived by Nar. Now he came to fight for a thousand years while Narayan sat down to do penance.

This cycle of penetrating armour, dying, being revived and performing penance continued till only one armour was left with him.

By now he realised his mistake and prayed to Parmeshwari Paramanandi, before Nar comes and breaks his last armour and kill him.

"Parmeshwari darshan de...." Dambhod bhava prayed.

Soon a bright light emerged from the skies as Parmeshwari Paramanandi appeared in the sky, with a smile on her face

"Kaho Dambhod bhava, kyu yaad kiya mujhe ?" Paramanandi asked.

"Mujhse bahut badi bhul huyi hai Parmeshwari, maine aapke kathan par dhyaan nahi diya ahankaar vash. Mai yeh samajh nahi paa raha ki yeh 2 tapasvi, jinhe na shashtro ka gyaan hai na astro ka, mujhe kaise parast kar sakte hai ?" He asked.

"Maine kaha tha Dambhod bhava, dharm ki shakti ke samaksh koi vardaan kaam nahi karta." She said.

"Mujhe Dharm ka gyaan de devi, mujhe ab adharm ke path par nahi chalna, mere avguno ka naash kare." Dambhod bhava begged.

"Kintu Dambhod bhava, tumhare paas samaye shesh nahi hai. Aur waise bhi Nar-Narayan ke haatho mrityu paa kar tumhe moksh mil jayega." Paramanandi said.

"Nahi Parmeshwari, dharm ke gyaan ke bina mujhe moksh nahi chahiye ! Koi maarg dikhaye, mujhe Dharm ko samajhna hai, uska palan karna hai, ek baar dharmshil jeevan jeena hai." Dambhod bhava requested.

Parmeshwari Paramanandi looked at Nar-Narayan and then back at Dambhod bhava, he really wanted to live a life of righteousness now, so much that he is denying salvation.

"Mai, Parmeshwari Paramanandi, tumhe vachan deti hu Dambhod-bhava, tumhare agle janm mei mai tumhe Dharm ka sampoorn gyaan dungi, tumhare sabhi avguno ka naash karungi aur tumhe Dharm ke paksh mei laa khada karungi." She promised.

"Aapka koti-koti Dhanyawad Parmeshwari." Dambhod bhava said.

Nar-Narayan looked at each other and then at Dambhod bhava smiling, finally his soul will be on the path of Dharma.

"Surya !" Parmeshwari Paramanandi called.

The sun god appeared right in front of her bowing.

"Kya aagya hai Mata ?" He asked.

"Jab tak uchit samaye nahi aajata, mai chahti hu ki tum apne bhakt Dambhod bhava ko swayam mei sharan do." She said.

"Jo aagya." Suryadev nodded.

Dambhod-bhava bowed down to Parmeshwari Paramanandi one last time before getting absorbed in the sun. Suryadev then disappeared from there.

Parmeshwari Paramanandi looked at the twin sages Nar-Narayan, both the sides gave each other a nod and then the goddess disappeared.

Amarsri appeared back on Chaitanya lok where Srinav was waiting for her in the balcony. He looked at her and smiled as she came and stood beside him.

"Tretayug se hi Dwapar Yug ki taiyari ?" He asked.

"Aap toh jaante hai Parmeshwari Paramanandi ko, sadev bhavishya hetu leelaye karti hai." Amarsri said.

Both Amarsri and Srinav smiled at each other and then looked at their beautiful abode together.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

SATYUG KHATAM HUYA ! TRETA YUG SHURU HUYA !

Hope this book was up to the expectations and tell me out of the three books of phase 2 which one was your favourite ?

NOW ITS TIME FOR US TO SAIL INTO PHASE 3 : TRETA YUG !!!!!

Till the book 8 comes, give the same love to my new book HRIDAYESPANDAM : The music of hearts. Which will be published shortly.