CHAPTER 41

Both Prabhu Sharabh and Bhagwaan Narsimha stood in front of eachother, roaring to assert dominance. Their roars caused many celestial bodies to explode.

Down in Kailash, everyone nervously looked at the two. Just their mere roars were making planets erupt, then one can only imagine what will happen when these two start battling.

"Amarsri, tum Harihareshwari ho. Hari aur Har ki shakti ka swaroop. Tum inki shaktiyo ko niyantrit karo, jisse inki urja sansaar mei aur na faele." Brahmadev said.

"Jo agya brahmadev." Amarsri nodded.

She sat down as all the gods and goddesses looked at her hopefully as she closed her eyes and her hands formed dhyan mudra.

But looks like their worst fears were cing true, as both Sharabh avatar and Narsimha avatar lunged at each other.

The claws of Prabhu Sharabh's feet got hold of the chest of Bhagwaan Narsimha

Such powerful energy came out of them that all the celestial bodies around them exploded into nothing

Such powerful energy came out of them that all the celestial bodies around them exploded into nothing. The gods from Kailash looked at the scene with fear.

Down there in Kailash, Amarsri's body was getting hotter and hotter due to containing the Ugra shakti of both Narayan and Mahadev clashing.

Her entire skin was burning as she tried to contain the destructive energy of Harihar. Her body had started glowing red because of it, but she tried her best to not let that Ugra Shakti reach farther in the universe.

Amarsri's frowning face showed signs of pains as she tried her best to keep her eyes shut and concentrate. Her hands were shivering as her breathing got heavier.

Everyone looked at her worriedly especially Srinav. He summoned a bowl of cool chandan paste and went towards her.

He took the paste in his hands and then smeared it on her forehead and cheeks. Srinav took some more and applied it to her arms.

Due to the cooling sensation of the chandan, her face relaxed for the burning sensations within her body ended. Seeing her relax, Srinav got an idea.

"Unhe shaant karne ka upaaye mil gaya ! Hume prabhu Narsimha par chandan ka lep girana hoga !" Srinav said.

"Kintu yeh karya karega kaun ?" Brahmadev asked.

"Hum karenge." Indradev said.

"Ha, hum unke urja ko bhedne ka prayas kar bhagwaan Narsimha par chandan ka lep gira denge." Suryadev said.

"Uchit hai." Brahmadev nodded.

The gods summoned pots of Chandan paste and then went up in the cosmos where Prabhu Sharabh and Bhagwaan Narsimha were clashing.

An entire barrier of raging energy surrounded them due to Amarsri containing their energy at one place, this made it difficult for the gods to go past it.

Still the gods kept trying to take the Chandan paste to bhagwaan Narsimha but due the energy being emitted by the supreme deities none of the gods stood a chance.

Even then, Devraj Indra didn't give up and kept trying without stopping. He was the one who reached closest to Narsimha avatar, but the energy dissipated by him, pushed Indra backwards.

Indradev used all his powers and might but soon failed as the pot of chandan paste fell from his hands. The last hopes of the gods also vanished, they were now sure that nothing can stop the destruction that has come upon the universe.

But Srinav had yet not given up his hope for saving the universe.

"Mata Parvati aur Mata Laxmi, ab keval aap dono hi iss Sansaar ko bacha sakti hai." He said.

"Kintu kaise putra ?" They asked.

"Mata Parvati, aap Mahesh ki Maheshwari hai aur Mata Laxmi aap Narayan ki Narayani. Aap unn dono ki shaktiya hai, iss liye Prabhu Sharabh aur bhagwaan Narsimha se nikalti urja ko aap hi bhed sakti hai aur chandan ka lep unn tak pahucha sakti hai." Srinav said.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

ITS TIME FOR MATA PARVATI AND MATA LAXMI TO TAKE NEW AVATARS FOR THE WELL-BEING OF THE UNIVERSE !

I wanted to inform you all that this book will be the last of Phase 2. After this Phase 3 will start, which will be about Tretayug.

And many of you wanted Amarsri to calm down Bhagwaan Narsimha thus I will publish a chapter about that in my book 'What if ?'