The Anger filled he and the careing she ....

Next morning....

It was a rainy day Anirudh has already left  for the school and Bondita was about to leave....and The Das Family was also ready to leave for their hometown deenpur..

Kaka: Kalndani ji aplog kuch din aur ruk jate ..aur aj waise bhi kitni baarish hai..

Thakuma : Zamindar babu hum ruk bhi jate par humari aj ki train hai aur phir deenpur Arvind ka karobar bh toh hai ....humara khud ka maan nahi kar raha hai baachi ko akele chod kar Jane ka par ye zaruri hai ....

Binoy : ap sab bondita ki fikar mat kijiye... school mein Anirudh toh hai he aur hum bhi har Saturday Sunday usse apne ghar bula liya karenge....taki usse akela mehsus na ho...

Arvind: Binoy babu ap hai isiliye toh  hume Bondita ki fikar nahi hai....bas jab bhi apke ghar aye toh iski sumati aur Maa se baat kara dijiye ga varna in dono ki jaan atki rahengi ...

Som: ap chinta mat kijiye kaka humsab Bondita ka khas khyal rakhenge..... kyuki vo humari acchi dost jo ban gaie hai...kyu Bondita...

Bondita : bilkul....

Sumati: maa ab hume chalna chahiye Bondita ko varna der hojayegi...

Then the Das family bids by to the Roy Chowdhury family and they left for Bondita's school...

They dropped Bondita to her school... Bondita hugged all before they leave and she too left for her class..

Here Bondita reached in the corridor searching for her class when her eyes went on the handsome figure with a specks covering his eyes  standing in the corridor and talking on the phone ...

Bondita was awestruck looking at the handsome who was none other than ANIRUDH ROY CHOUDHURY ..... The person hiding his tiny eyes behind the specks was looking dam hot in the red Shirt which he wore in a sober way......and Atlast his hair flips which we call as "Parvi ki zulfe😍🙈"  left Bondita's heart  Beating at a very high speed but then she remembered Thakumaa's words..

"tu jis umra ke padav mein hai uss padav mein dil ko jasbaato ke dhoke hona swabhavik hai ...tu kisi keliye bhi apne kisi bhi tarah ke akarshan ko pyaar nahi samjhe gi aur in sab mammlon se dur rahegi"

She composed herself and looked towards otherside...

Bondita: (pov) kya hogya hai Bondita tujhe ....

It was the first time in her entire student life that she was attracted towards a boy ... And moreover he was double her age ..... She was about to move from their when she noticed something.....

Two three boys that were moving by the side of ANIRUDH got crashed with him by mistake ....and thus Anirudh's Phone falled down and it got broke....
One of boy spoke from the in a scary tone..."so....soryy sir "

Then others repeated his sentence....

Other: Sorry sir ...

Then ANIRUDH gave the boys a stren look ... Bondita thought that he was about to scold those boys but to her suprise he just said "it's ok go to your glass" but those words too were in a stren tone...

Bondita became confused...
When those boys left he picked his phone and saw the broken screen and then bumped his hand roughly on the wall as such that the blood started coming out from his palm....
Bondita became shocked and when she saw the blood coming out from his palm she became scared....