The Picnic plan

Next morning ... Anirudh woke up with a sweet smile when sunrays touched his eyes...he found himself laying on  a couch...

Anirudh: (pov) Mai yaha kaise??

Then his eyes went on a beautiful, cute girl laying on the  bed and he remembered the reason for laying in the couch...and a sweet smile crept on his lips...

"Vo...mujhe akele sone mein dar lagta hai..."

And then he remembered the moment that he spent with her at night...but this time not with anger or pain ..this time with a sweet smile...

Anirudh: (Pov) Kal tumne Mera Dard dur Kiya ...aj Mai tumhe Khush karuga...

Thinking this he left her room with a smile...

He went back to his room and took a quick bath and got ready...

Here Bondita got up with swollen eyes but that's because she was up till late night but still her lips were smiling....she looked at the couch to look for her charming sir but unfortunately he was not present their..

She looked at the wall clock hung in her room and her eyes went wide ..

Bondita: Hey Dugga 7 baj gaye...

Saying this she left the bed and took a quick bath and got ready....and went down where already Anirudh was already present on the dining table with the entire family..he looked at her bringing up an instant smile on his lips while Bondita too took a glance at him

Bondita wished Good morning to all and then moved towards Anirudh who was already looking at her..

Bondita: Good Morning sir ..

Anirudh: (gentle smile) A very Good Morning dear

When he said that all the members of the family looked at him with wide eyes...
While Bondita sat besides his chair... Anidita who were till now looking at each other now looked  at the family members and got confused...

Bondita: Kya hua kaka Ji ?? Ap sab aise Kya dekh Rahe hai...

Kaka: Binoy ... Lagta hai humare kaan baj Rahe hai ...

Binoy: nahi daa mujhe lagta hai Sapna hai ...

Anirudh: are kaka baba koi Sapna nahi hai aur Kisi ke kan nahi baj Rahe hai ... apne Sahi suna...ap sab aise Kyu behav kar Rahe hai ?? Roz Bondita mujhe good morning wish karti hai aur Mai bhi use kar ta hu...

Bhatuk: No no Big D aj ka Good Morning was something special..

Som: haa dada ... Aj Apke iss good ke Saath ye pyaari si smile bhi dekhne  ko Mili ...Baat Kya hai...

Anirudh: Baat Kuch nahi hai...ok

Binoy: nahi nahi Anirudh Kuch TOH hai ...Roz itni khadus tarike se good morning wish karte ho aur aj itne pyaar se wish kar Rahe ho...

Anirudh looked at Bondita and Bondita looked at him and they remembered the last night moment...

Bondita: ye Jo Dard hai na...Vo Ap pe suite nahi karta ...ap pe toh Vo sweet si smile suite karti hai Jo apne Kal car mein gana gate waqt di thi...