Suffering the pain...

Recap:

He was lost in his own thoughts when a truck came in front of him beeping the horn ...
Anirudh came out of his thoughts but when he was out of his thoughts he found that situation was already out of his control...he turned the car to other side to avoid the accident but his car got crashed to the tree and his head got crashed to the steering ....

Ab agee...

With a tensed state in Roy choudhary mansion all were standing in the room of Anirudh...whom doctor was treating...He was in his senses but still was in tension which didn't remained unnoticed by the family members ...

Doctor : Shukr hai inhe zyada chot nahi aiee...maine inki marham patti kar di hai aur ap bhi inhe samay samay pe dava dete rahiye ga ye theekh hojayege...aur phir Doctor Som toh hai he ..

Kaka: shukriya Doctor babu..bihari inhe bahar tak chod aao....

Bihari nodded and Left with doctor...

Binoy went towards Anirudh and politely kept hand on his head...

Binoy: (emotionally) tujhe kuch ho jata toh socha hai kaise jeete hum?? Humara kya hota?? Anirudh ye jaan sirf teri nahi hai hum sabki hai ...tu jaan hai hum sabki ,meri ,tere kaka ki (looking towards somtuk) tere in bhaiyon ki...kabhi socha hai ki tujhe kuch ho jata toh hum kaise jeete ...are hum jeete jee mar jate...

Anirudh: baba!!

Kaka: sahi keh raha binoy...ainda aisa kuch kiya n toh Bohot marenge tumhe ...

Som: Dada koi chinta hai kya?? Koi aisi baat jo apko sata rahi ho??

Anirudh became serious as saudamini's face flashed in front of his eyes...

Batuk: yes Big D ...boliye n what's the matter??

He remembered what happened with him in the school and gulped...

Batuk noticed that he was about to speak something when his phone rang...it was a landline number...he picked the call...

Batuk: hello..

Person: hey Brc..

Batuk recognised the voice because only Bondita calls him BRC..

Batuk: (gulping) Bo..Bondita..!!

Anirudh's eyes went wide and looked at Batuk ..Som too became worried...Anirudh exchanged glance with Som and batuk which went noticed by kaka and batuk..both exchanged glance..

Batuk: ye..yes champ bolo..

Bondita: mujhe lene aiyee...mujhe aj ghar ana hai..

Batuk: le..lene aiye (looking towards Anirudh) Why??

Anirudh became worried..

Bondita: what why?? Mujhe ana h isiliye...

Batuk: a..tum yaha ake kya karugi..Big D isn't available today...

Bondita: accha?? Koi baat nahi phir bhi come and pic me..

Batuk: Champ aj he ana is compulsary what??

Bondita: yes..it is ..

Kaka: are ana chahti hai toh ane de n ..

Som: (whispering) kaka bondita yaha aiee toh Dada ki halat dekh kar pareshan hojayegi...

Anirudh : lao Batuk mai baat karta hu ...

Batuk Handed the phone to Anirudh..

Anirudh: (irritated) kyu zid kar rahi ho bondita?? Kyu ana hai yaha pe..

Bondita: Girlfriend hu thoda pyaar se baat kar sakte hai please...

Anirudh: bondita..

Bondita: kya Bondita Boyfriend babu?? Ane dijiye n..

Anirudh: nahi...tum yaha nahi aoogi...

Bondita: mai aa rahi hu chahe BRC mujhe lene aye ya na aye ...

Anirudh : zid mat karo bondita..

Bondita: zid ap kar rahe hai...Pehele ap mujhe apne dard se alag rakhte the par ab nahi rakh payege kyu ki mujhe hak hai ....ap chahe na chahe mai apkeliye apke pass aa rahi hu...

Anirudh: bondita...

But she cuts the call...he frustratedly looked at the phone...

Som: kya hua dada??

Anirudh: batuk Bondita ko lene jao..varna madam ka bharosa nahi sachmein akele ajayegi...

Batuk nodded and left..while som and Anirudh exchanged glance ...
Kaka and Binoy sensed that somthing unknown is cooking between the brothers and Anidita...

Kaka: Anirudh tumne bataya nahi beta kya takleef hai tumhe...

Anirudh looked at kaka and then again started thinking...he layed down and covered the blanket upon him...

Anirudh : mai aram karna chahta hu kaka...

Kaka sighed and binoy swiched off the lights and both left the room..

Anirudh uncovered the blanket and looked at the direction from which they just left...His eyes got moist...and he gulped under pain...

Anirudh: baba kaka kaise batu apko...ki jis takleef se bachakar mein apko tulsipur se Yaha kolkat laya tha vo takleef phir mere samne aa khadi hai...

An hour passed Anirudh was still laying on the bed like a statue sleep was far away from his eyes he was too much restless and was engaged in his own world when he heard the horn of car...He Got up with a jerk...he understood that bondita is home ..he wasn't in a state to talk to anyone now...

He slowly moved towards the door with the support of the wall and locked the door...and went back to the bed and layed covering the blanket...

After some minits he heard a knock on the door...but he stayed quite...

Person: sir...please darwaza kholiye...

Anirudh still stayed quite when bondita requested him..she knocked many a times but he didn't opened...
At last batuk arrived their...

Batuk: Champ...Big D abhi rest kar rahe hai..he is tierd na

Bondita: I know...kyu Thak gaye hai ....mere sawalon ka jawab nahi dena n issiliye ...(batuk became confused) par ap bhi ek baat acche se samjh lijiye..(with teary eyes) pyaar karti hu mai apse...aur apko takleef mein nahi dekh sakti...apne harr sawal ka jawab toh le kar rahugi...ap nahi bataoge toh uss saudamini se ja kar puchugi...(both Anirudh and Batuk became shocked) Akhir apki iss takleef ki wajha bhi toh vohi hai n....

Saying this she turned but when she turned her eyes went scary and wide...she gulped...because....

So guys this is it for the chapter
I know it isn't that nice but Its important for the upcoming part..
Thankyou ❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️