You're not Mr.Stone Hearted

After Bondita did the first-aid on Anirudh's wound....she went to the class ....as soon as she entered the she started looking for a place...but the class was full and only a seat was left besides a girl sitting in the first bench ...

Wait...First bench?? Bondita became little bit afraid...no...she is not afraid of being a first bencher but she is afraid of being recognised by the teachers...she is a brilliant student but always fails to show up her intelligence due to lack of confidence...

But atlast she was not having any option she has to sit in the first bench...so she quietly moved at sat on the bench.....

The girl besides Bondita looked at her and smiled....

Girl: Hi myself Pihu tumhara nam kya hai??

Bondita: Myself Bondita Das...

Pihu: Nice to meet you...(forwarding her hand) friends...

Bondita: (shaking her hand) friends..

Pihu: tum kolkata se ho??

Bondita: nahi deenpur aur tum..

Pihu: mai banglore ... Ye school bohot acchi isiliye yaha admission liya...

Bondita: toh tum bhi Hostler ho??

Pihu: haa tum bhi..

Bondita: haa..

As Pihu and Bondita were busy with their talks...here entered Anirudh ...All student Stood up and Bondita too..

Bondita: (pov) Hey Dugga Maa...ye mere class teacher hai??

Anirudh : sit down...

Anirudh kept the books that were in his hand on the teacher's table ... When his eyes went on Bondita .... Bondita too Looked at ANIRUDH ...they both had an eyelock...

Anirudh remembered the moment when Bondita applied first-aid on his wound forcefully...

Anirudh: (pov) ziddi...vishon ziddi

And he looked at other side...

Bondita: (pov) lagta hai medical room wali baat ko leke naraz hai ...meri galti nahi hai chup chap dava lagva lete toh mujhe zabardasti karna he nahi padta..

Anirudh : today is your first class ...I am your class teacher .... Myself ANIRUDH ROY CHOUDHURY....now Give me your introduction.... please...

Students one by one strated introducing themselves....And At last it was Bondita's turn...

Anirudh looked at Bondita ... Low confidence was clearly visible in his eyes... ANIRUDH moved towards her...and stood in front of her...

Bondita got up and stood infront of him in a disciplined manner...but she was very much scared...

Anirudh: (boosting her confidence) Bondita look at me... forget the surrounding and introduce yourself...

Bondita looked into his eyes...and as soon as she looked into his eyes her all fear was gone...

Anirudh blinked his eyes to assure her ....and Bondita then introduced herself...

Bondita: Myself Bondita Das I am from Deenpur Bangal ....

Anirudh: ok you can sit...

And Bondita sat down....and ANIRUDH continued with his class....

Anirudh: today we will look upon our first chapter....

When ANIRUDH said that a girl behind Bondita spoke...

Girl: seriously first day se kon padhana start karta hai...