𝕍𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕠 𝕘𝕒𝕞𝕖𝕤

Okay, so I've decided to change Liv's relapse. Because I think it's too early for her to show her addiction.
——————-

"Okay, what do we want? Chinese? Mexican?" I ask as I sit down on the sofa next to Ash

"Okay, what do we want? Chinese? Mexican?" I ask as I sit down on the sofa next to Ash. He looks down  at the menus laid out on the table.

"Mexican" He shrugs and I kick my shoes off and place my legs on the table.

"Got it" I say before ordering the food from my phone. Once I've ordered it I pick up the controller and get myself comfortable. Ash, rests his small legs on the table and almost disappears in the cushion's.

"I'm leaving, I don't want to come back to a messy house" Fez, warns as he picks up his car keys off of the table.

"We know" Me and Ash say in sync. I look up at Fez with a knowing expression. "Look after Rue for me, Text me if you need me" I say softly, Fez nods at me and I send him a warm smile before he heads out.

"Your so In love with him" Ash, says with disgust. I look at him and pull a weird face.

"Ew, No. shut up" I shove him playfully before looking up at the Tv. "Dibs on the gun!" I shout over Ash who groans in annoyance.

"I'm not sleeping until I win you at least once" Ash, says and I nod my head in agreement. I side eye him knowing that he can't fight his sleep.

A couple of hours later and Ashtray is knocked out, I smile softly as I remove the plate of food from his grip and place it down on the table. I take the blanket from the other sofa and place it over him.

"Soo cute" I whisper to myself as I take out my phone, I smile widely as I take a picture of Ash. He'll kill me if he finds out I took a picture of him asleep. I look at my Lock Screen, it's Me, Rue, Fez and Ash all asleep on the sofa. I remember it clearly one of Fez's friends took it on Ashtrays birthday.

The door opens causing me to turn my attention away from my phone, I look up to see Fez. He places a stack of cash on the side and then lights himself a spliff.

"There's some food in the microwave" I gesture towards the microwave before sitting down on the empty sofa across from the sofa that Ash is on.

"Did he win?" Fez, asks as he turns on the microwave to heat up the food. I look at him with a smug expression on my face.

"He was close I'll give him that" I shrug, Fez chuckles lightly as he makes his way over to me. He holds out his spliff as he sits down. I take it from him and look at Ash with a sad smile.

"He's missed you y'know? That shit you did, really had us scared" Fez, says in his nocaholamt tone. I look at him with a guilty look.

"I never meant to hurt anyone, I just wanted out of this fucked up world" I look down at the spliff in my hands and take a big puff before passing it back to Fez.

"I feel you. Look, your too pretty to be thrown back into psych. Promise me you won't relapse" Fez, looks at me with a very serious look. My cheeks heat up slightly when I realise he called me pretty.

"Did you just compliment me?" I look at Fez with a smirk. He looks away from me and clenches his jaw.

"I'm serious, Liv. Promise me" He says lowly. My smirk fades and I look down sadly before looking at Fez.

"I promise" I whisper, he looks at me trying to see if I'm telling the truth. The two of us just sit in silence and look at Ash enjoying each other's company.

I let out a loud laugh as Fez does a really bad impression of Me

I let out a loud laugh as Fez does a really bad impression of Me. He pretends to flick his hair and then speaks in a really girly voice.

"I do not talk like that" I look at him with an offended expression as I shove him playfully.

"You do" He chuckles lightly, I shake my head in disbelief. "How's you mum?" Fez, asks as he takes a puff of his spliff.

"She's...good, she's going on another business trip in a couple of days so I'll have the house to myself" I say with a sarcastic smile.

𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘢 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺, 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘱 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘥𝘰𝘥𝘨𝘺 𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺'𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘴.

"She trusts your crazy ass alone?" Fez, asks with disbelief I look at him and send him a 'seriously' look.

"Is that what you think of me? I'm just some crazy bitch who's gonna try kill herself every time her mummy leaves her alone?" I stand up and grab my jacket.

"Liv, come on" Fez, stands up and holds his arms out. "Y'know I didn't mean it like that" Fez, looks at me with a tired look.

"Fuck you, Fez" I say in a defeated tone. I open the door and slam it behind me, I know I'm over reacting but hearing Fez call me crazy triggered something inside of me.

𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘍𝘦𝘻 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘓𝘪𝘷 , 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘩𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘸. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘩𝘦 𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸, 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘸𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘢 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘍𝘦𝘻𝘤𝘰'𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵.