ℂ𝔸𝕃

𝘐𝘯 𝘓𝘪𝘷'𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨

𝘐𝘯 𝘓𝘪𝘷'𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘈𝘴𝘩 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘓𝘪𝘷 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘰 𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦, 𝘍𝘦𝘻 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘔𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘍𝘢𝘺𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘴𝘩.

"Remember, don't let anyone see you!" I call out to Faye as she walks out of the house with the trash bag in her hand.

𝘕𝘰 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘍𝘢𝘺𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘍𝘢𝘺𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦. 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘵𝘴 𝘬𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯, 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘢𝘯 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴.

"That old guy is parked outside!" Faye, shouts and we all immediately stand up. Ash, shakes his head before picking up the shot gun from underneath the table and heading out.

"I'll go get his old ass" Ash, mutters on his way out causing me to let out a small sigh.

"Can we make sure he doesn't kill him?" I say as I wait nervously for Ash to bring Cal in. Fez, sits on the back of the sofa.

"So, you come to my fuckin' job askin' all these weird-ass questions like the feds" Fez, spits as we all look at Cal who is sat down in the chair with A shot gun to his head. "Then I find you out in front of my house. What the fuck are you spin', man?" Fez, asks and I sit next to Faye who hands me a joint.

"You're free to call the cops" Cal, says and i look at him with confusion.

"Why the fuck would we do that?" I ask, Cal looks at me and then looks down at his hands.

"Well, it's either call the cops, let me go or...kill me" Cal, shrugs and I look up at Fez who looks at me with a weirded out expression. Cal, looks at Ashtray who's holding the gun to his head with a slight smirk.

"What the fuck, man? What's with your family? Are you all just a bunch of fuckin' assholes?" Fez, asks. I pass Faye the joins back and blow out some smoke as I eye Cal.

"You beat up my son" Cal, says in a duh tone.

"Yeah, well, he deserved it, man. He's a fuckin' bitch" Fez, spits and I hum in agreement.

"Oh, okay, tough guy" Cal, says in a mocking tone. Ashtray hits him in the head with the butt of the shot gun causing me to jump.

"Jesus" I whisper.