𝕌ℕ𝕀𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕊𝔼

Me and Rue make our way outside knowing that a certain drug dealer will be sat out here

Me and Rue make our way outside knowing that a certain drug dealer will be sat out here. When we see Fez, I turn to Rue with a soft smile.

"Go, say your peace" I gesture for her to go approach Fez, she smiles at me softly before walking away.

"Lex, come dance" I wave the girl over and I watch as she shyly heads over to me. I take her hand and spins her around.

"So, you and Fezco are dating?" Lexi, asks and I look over at Fez and Rue who are smiling at each other.

"Yeah, I really love him" I say and I blush widely. Lexi, looks at me with almost a sad smile. "Don't worry, your still my first love" I wink at her and she smiles shyly.

"Hey, Liv. You want a drink?" Some guy named Dillon who I used to drink with approaches me and Lexi.

"Erm, no I don't drink anymore" I shake my head at him and then turn my attention back to Lexi.

"Oh, come on. I know you want to" Dillon, waves the bottle of alcohol in my face causing me to look down sadly.

"No, I'm okay" I say awkwardly, Dillon open the bottle and puts it under my nose. "Stop" I smack his hand away from my face.

"Come on! Lighten up" Dillon, laughs and I start I can feel a panic attack coming on as he keeps the bottle in my face.

"She said no, bruh" Fez, comes out of no where and smacks the bottle of vodka out of Dillon's hand.

"Yo, What's your problem?" Dillon, pushes Fez backwards into me, I fall back and let out a small gasp of pain. Fez, looks over his shoulder and when he sees I'm hurt his whole body language changes. Lexi, helps me up off the floor and when I look up I see Fez punch Dillon in the face.

"Whoah!" People, gasp and shout as they watch the scene.

"You good?" Fez, turns back towards me and moves my hair out of my face to check for any injuries. I nod my head and I go to say something but I see Dillon standing back up behind Fez. He looks like he's about to swing at Fez. I move Fez aside and just before Dillon could swing I knee him in the balls.

"Ah!" Dillon, yells out in pain as he holds his dick painfully and falls onto the floor. Fez, takes my hand and pulls me away from the situation as people laugh and video Dillon on the floor.

"That was hot as fuck" Fez, breaths out as he pulls me into his arms. I wrap my arms around his neck and giggle uncontrollably.

"Oh my god! I can't believe I did that!" I jump up and down with excitement causing Fez laugh at me.

"You wanna dip?" Fez, asks and I look over my shoulder to see Lexi heading inside. I look back at Fez and smile widely.

"Yeah, let me just text Lexi" I pull away from Fez and take out my phone.

                                 Lex👩🏽‍❤️‍👩🏻

             I'm leaving, you want a ride?

Lex👩🏽‍❤️‍👩🏻: no, I'm okay. I'll walk with Rue.

I turn my phone off and smile back at Fez. He licks his lips as he scans my face, I take a hold of his hand and turn on my heel.

"Come on, lover boy" I giggle as I lead Fez through the house and to the car. Once we reach the car, Fez spins me around and pushes me against it. He brings my face closer to his and connects our lips.

𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘶𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘢 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘓𝘪𝘷 𝘢𝘮𝘥 𝘍𝘦𝘻 𝘥𝘪𝘥. 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘢𝘵 𝘓𝘪𝘷𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱 𝘪𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳. 𝘔𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨, 𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘶𝘯 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘶𝘴...𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘦𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦.