"𝕀'𝕄 𝕊𝕆ℝℝ𝕐"

𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠/ 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝/ 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦/

                  [𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬?]

I sit down next to Fez's bed and continue to wash her using a sponge. Me and Fez take it in turns since we want Ash to actually have a childhood and go do kid things instead of looking after his grandma. Fez, sorts out his grandmas medication.

"Yo, Fez. So you know how in every '90s thriller, right, Morgan Freeman plays, like, the same semi-psychic black cop" Rue, says as she stands in the hallway.

"Yeah" Fez, mumbles.

"So, I know that's kind of racist, but the point is, in every movie, he's always calmly putting the fucking pieces of the case together, while everybody else around him is fucking freaking out. Saying "You don't know what the fuck your talking about, Morgan." "Your...your a fucking bad husband. You should fucking retire." But no. Morgan is fucking hyper-focused" Rue, starts to whisper causing me to look at her with great concern.

"Because he can see beyond the little details. He's looking for the big fuckin' picture. Because all this shit? It's connected, Guys. And it is way bigger than any of us can even fucking see" Rue, points at her head. "The point is, that's me. Right now, that is fucking me. I can see everything so fucking clearly. I know what happened, I know why but happened, and I know what the fuck I'm gonna do about it" Rue, says as she points at the ground.

"Word" Is all Fez, says as she places the tub of tablets down on a small desk.

"Word. She can't hear me, right?" Rue, points at Fez's grandma as I place the wet sponge on his grandmas face.

"She can't see you, either" Fez, says as Rue walks fully into the room.

"Okay, good, cause' this is, like, some real top-secret shit" Rue, looks at his grandma as if she can hear her.

"Really, cause' I'm pretty sure the whole neighbourhood heard that little rant" I gesture to Rue and she looks at me with a blank expression causing me to smile slightly.

"Trust me, Rue. She's not gonna gossip" Fez, rolls his eyes as he taps me to let me know it's time to swap roles. I stand up as he sits down and hand him the sponge.

"Okay. Do you still have that gun?" Rue, asks with a sigh. My eyes and face light up with curiosity but also concern.

"What gun?" Fez, asks.

"The one from the couch" Rue, gestures to the living room. Fez, looks at me not knowing whether he should tell her or not. I send him a quick nod mainly because I want to see where Rue goes with this.

"I mean, I got a couple guns" Fez, shrugs.

"Why do you have so many guns?" Rue, asks with wide eyes.