𝔼𝕏𝕋ℝ𝔸 𝕊𝕄𝔸𝕃𝕃

I lay down on the sofa, Ash lays next to me as we watch a movie

I lay down on the sofa, Ash lays next to me as we watch a movie. Since my mom is gone, Fez basically forced me to move my stuff into his house so I'm not alone and so he can make sure I don't do anything stupid.

"She's gonna be the first to do" I point at a blond skinny girl on the TV, Ash side eyes me and rolls his eyes.

"Cause' she's white?" He asks and I look at him in shock.

"No, chase' she's blond. Watch she's gonna have a super dumb blond moment and die" I cross my arms over my chest with a smug look on my face.

"I hate watching movies with you" Ash, groans in annoyance. I let out a small chuckle as I throw some pop corn into my mouth. I pick up my bottle next to me and take a drink, I wince as the alcohol burns my throat. "What's that?" Ash, asks with a raised eyebrow.

"Orange juice" I shrug, Ash looks at me with a skeptical look before turning back to the TV.

After a few minutes my head starts to feel dizzy, I let out a small laugh as the good feeling spreads across my body.

"I'm bored!" I groan out in boredom. Ash, looks at me with confusion.

"We've just got to the good bit" Ash, says as he gestures towards the Tv. I roll my eyes before pushing Ash off of the sofa causing him to land with a thud. "Yo, What the fuck!" Ash, shouts as I stand up.

"We should have a party" I sing as I dance my way over to the kitchen. I take my phone out of my pocket and dance as I connect it to the speaker.

"Come on bro. What have you been drinking?" Ash, picks up my empty bottle and smells it. He cringes at the smell, he looks at me with realisation.

"It wasn't orange juice" I giggle as I press play on my playlist. The music blasts through the house, Ash puts his hands over his ears but I just dance around the kitchen.

I take out the bottle of alcohol from the cupboards and drink straight from the bottle. Ash, shakes his head as he walks over to me and attempts to take the bottle out of my hand but I wave his hand away.

"That's enough, give me the fucking bottle" Ash, demands. I look at him with a chuckle as I poke his nose.

"It's past your bedtime, Sir" I say in a posh tone, Ash ignores me and takes his phone out of his pocket.

"Yo, I'm bringing Liv downstairs" He says before ending the calls bc grabbing my hand. I look at him confused as he drags me out of the house.

"What the fuck is goin' on?" Fez, looks and me and Ash with open arms. I cross my arms over my chest and let out a small giggle. "Ain't shit Funny" Fez, says as he throws his spliff on the floor.

"She's drunk" Ash, breaths out. Fez's eyes shoot up at me causing me to smile awkwardly.

"Actually, I'm pretty sober" I slur my words giving my lie away. "Anyway..." I trail off as I start to walk around the shop.