ℕ𝔸𝕋𝔼 𝕁𝔸ℂ𝕆𝔹𝕊

I pick up my handbag from the side and pick up the house keys

I pick up my handbag from the side and pick up the house keys. Ash, walks out of his room wearing a tracksuit and cap...the usual outfit. He puts his AirPods in his ears and hand me some cash causing me to look at him confused.

"For the money you gave me yesterday" He says and I send Him a small smile. I look at the money and shake my head.

"My money is your money, kid. Keep it" I hand it back to him and he chuckles slightly.

"Okay" he says before taking the money back. I open the door and we start to head downstairs.

"So, did you meet a cute girl?" I ask, Ash opens the door and sends me a weird look. I look at him with a dropped jaw. "Oh my god. You did" I point at him with a laugh. He pushes my hand away and tries not to smile.

"Stop" He sends me warning look and I laugh to myself a I lock the door. I throw my arm over his shoulder as we walks down a small archway and into the store.

"What's her name?" I ask and he shrugs. "You don't know her name?" I ask in disbelief.

"Do I need it?" He asks and I pace palm myself.

"We need to work on your lady skills" I shake my head as I open the shop doors for Rue and Jules who should be here in a couple of seconds.

"I'm great with the ladies" Ash, says smugly causing me to gag. I look outside and a small smile spreads on my face when I see Rue and Jules coming towards us.

"Let's see if that's true" I shoot Ash, a mischievous smile and he looks at me with curiosity.

"So, what tattoo are we getting?" I ask, as Rue sits down on a chair in the little room that Ash deals in. I sit on the desk and Jules stands between my legs allowing me to rest my chin on her head.

"I want 'Rules' written on the inside of my mouth" Rue, says with a smirk. Ash, looks at me and I shrug.

"Let's get to work" Ash, says as he puts on some goggles and takes out the needle and ink.

I watch as Rules winces painfully, me and Jules watch in disbelief there's no way that doesn't fucking hurt. Ash, finishes up the last letter and brings out a mirror so Rue can look at the tattoo.

"Yo, looks good...you ready?" Ash, turns to Jules who just looks at him with her jaw dropped.

"Erm...how bad does it hurt?" Jules, asks. Rue, let's out a scoff and rolls her eyes.

"That didn't hurt like at all" Rue, says and i know she's lying. She does this weird head shake thing when she lies.

𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘧 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥.

"It's all good, I've been doing this for years" Ash, rolls his eyes...very convincing Ash.

"I love you, Rue. But there's no fucking way I'm doing that" Jules, says very confidently.