𝔹ℝ𝕆𝕂𝔼ℕ ℍ𝕆𝕄𝔼

I let out a small sigh as I open the door

I let out a small sigh as I open the door. Immediately my mood switches to confusion when I feel the tension in the room. I pull a weird face and shut the door causing Fezco to turn his attention to me.

"What you praying for? Did Faye eat Ash's pop tarts again?" I joke as I throw my house keys on the counter and open the fridge for something to eat. Fez, doesn't answer causing me to kiss my teeth. "Okay..." I say awkwardly. My attention falls on Molly who excitedly wags her tail as she runs towards me. "Hey, baby" I say in a motherly voice as I kneel down to pet her.

"Where was you?" Fez finally speaks in a low tone. I stand back up and let out a huff as I remember the hectic day I've had.

𝘓𝘪𝘷 𝘕𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯:

𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯 '𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘍𝘦𝘻 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘏𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘶𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘥𝘶𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘪 𝘥𝘰𝘯 '𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦. 𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯 '𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯.

"I-I walked home from Lexi's house and then decided to chill at the park" I shrugged, I noticed how tense but relaxed Fez looked.

"You're tellin' me you chilled at the park for three hours?" Fez, looks at me with disbelief and my eyebrows raise in suspicion.

"How do you know I was there for three hours? You don't even know what time I left the party" I cross my arms over my chest and look at Fez who sighs lowly before looking away from me.

"I drove to Lexi's house. She told me you left early..." Fezco let's out and my face scrunches up in complete confusion. "She also told me you had a moment where you freaked out and started sayin' some random shit" He says and I look at him still processing what I've just heard.

𝘐 '𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘓𝘦𝘹𝘪 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘥.

"How the fuck do you know where she lives?" I question as I open the cupboard and pick up some random snacks.

"That's not important right now. What's important is where you was for three hours cause' I know it wasn't no park" Fezco, leans back in his seat and glances over at me. I let out a small chuckle in disbelief.

"Oh my God. You think I'm fuckin' someone else?" I rest my hands on the counter and chuckle lightly.

"I didn't say that" Fez says with an unreadable expression on his face. I click my tongue before nodding and putting my hands up in surrender.

"Okay" I shrug as I pick up my snacks and walk around the counter so I'm more in the living room. "How do you know where Lexi lives?" I ask in almost a whisper. Fez, rolls his eyes before sitting up and resting his elbows on his legs.