ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐

𝘓𝘪𝘷, 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘺

𝘓𝘪𝘷, 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘺. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘮 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵.

I walk into my kitchen and look at the pouring rain bouncing off of the glass. I let out a sigh before going to walk away but someone catches my eye. I squint so I can see better and there she is Rue, making her way over to Fez's house.

𝘖𝘩, 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘩 𝘪 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯. 𝘓𝘪𝘷, 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘰𝘢𝘥 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘍𝘦𝘻𝘤𝘰'𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘪𝘴 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘢 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘮𝘦𝘵. 𝘐𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦' 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘓𝘪𝘷 𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘴 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘵 𝘍𝘦𝘻'𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭...

"Rue! What are you doing?" I shout/ whisper as I run across the road. The rain soaks my over sized T-shirt and my Nike pro shorts.

"Why do you care?" She asks before banging on the door causing me to roll my eyes. "Hey, open the door!" Rue, shouts as she looks up at the camera on the door.

"What do you want?" Ash, asks and I look at Rue with annoyance.

"Open the fucking door!" I shout, knowing that nothing I do will stop Rue from leaving. Ash, opens the door almost immediately when he hears my voice.

"Who is it man?" Fez, asks as Me and Rue make our way up the stairs.

"It's Rue and Liv" Ash, says with a sigh as he watches us make our way up the stairs.

"No, bro, tell them to come back later" Fez, says but it's too late. Me and Rue enter the kitchen.

"Yo. Too late bitch" Rue, sings. I send Fez an apologetic look before trying to grab Rues hands

"Rue, let's go. You can come to my house" I say but she drags me further into the room.

"Hold on, hold on. You can't be in here right now" Fez, says as he stands up out of his chair and follows me and Rue through the house.

"I see you, Cash money" Rue, chuckles as she pulls me into Fez's room.

"Rue" I breath out but she ignores me.

"We just need some OCs and some socks" Rue, Says and I look at her with wide eyes.

"I can't help you right now. You gotta go" Fez, Orders. Rue takes off her shoes and opens one of the draws. "Yo, for real, Rue. I ain't fuckin' playing with you. Come on. You can't be in here" Fez, snaps. And I know this is serious because Fez never snaps at me and Rue.