ℝ𝕌𝔼, 𝕎ℍ𝔸𝕋 𝔻𝕀𝔻 𝕐𝕆𝕌 𝔻𝕆?

I wait patiently for one of the Howard's to  open the door, Lexi told me about how hectic the night got after me and Rue left

I wait patiently for one of the Howard's to  open the door, Lexi told me about how hectic the night got after me and Rue left. So the last place I wanted to be was the Howard's but I needed my stuff and I wanted to see Lexi.

"Hey, Liv" Cassie answers the door crying, I look at her awkwardly as she just sobs.

"Hi" I say dryly, Luckily Lexi saves me from this awkward situation.

"It's okay, go get something to eat" Lexi, says as she gently pushes Cassie away from the door. She then lets out a small sigh and smiles when she sees me. "Hey" She says happily as she gestures for me to come in.

"Jesus, how long has she been like that?" I ask as Lexi closes the door. She goes to say something but Suze cuts her off.

"All freaking Night" She says as she holds a wine bottle in her hands. She walks past us and upstairs and I shake my head slightly.

"Come on. Let's go get your stuff" Lexi, takes my hand and pulls me up then stairs. She pulls me into her and Cassie's bedroom and closes the door. "What happened to you and Rue when you left? Is she at your house?" She asks with concern.

"Uh, I don't know we sort of got into an argument" I say sadly as I throw myself onto Lexis bed.

"Oh" Lexi, says with disappointment I sit up onto my elbows when I remember something.

"How's the play going'." I ask with curiosity, Lexi looks at me with surprise that I remembered. She excitedly jumps onto the bed next to me and lays on her side so she can look at me.

"I can't wait for you to see it, I mean that's if your gonna come and watch it. I've already decided that your gonna have a front row seat" Lexi, chuckles causing me to giggle at her. "Are you gonna come and watch it?" She asks and I pretend to be in deep thought.

"Uh, I mean I'll try" I say unsure, Lexi's smile drops and she looks down at her hands. "Lexi, I'm joking. I wouldn't miss it for the world" I judge her playfully causing the bright smile to reappear back onto her face.

"Do you wanna go shopping? I feel like this house is getting to me" Lexi, says softly and I look at her with a warm smile and nod.

"Let's get you out of here, kid" I breath out as I take her hand and pull her up off the bed.

"No! I said to just take a small bite, Tue was the one who told you to eat the whole spider" Lexi, laughs historically as we both walk through the mall.

"I'll never forgive you two for that" I shake my head with a small laugh. "I swear I was pulling out spider legs from my teeth for a whole week" I say as I grimace at the memory.

"Ew! Don't tell me that" Lexi, shoves me playfully. The two of us leave the mall with bag full of new stuff in our hands.

"You coming back to my place? We got some microwaves Mac and cheese" I say with fake excitement. Lexi, looks at me with a grossed out expression and sighs lowly.