#70 He pretends he hates you but he loves you

Ethan: School. The most place to be bullied. You always thought of Ethan as a sweet and caring guys. But he hated your guts. You had a crush on him but you knew he would never like you back. It was the end of school. "Why are you wearing these clothes" ethan said as he walked up to you. "Just leave me alone ethan" you said sounding annoyed. "Hey, atleast i dont dress like a trashy slut" he says. A tear escapes your eye. You turn to him. "Fuck you..." you whispered before running off.

Grayson: Grayson has always been your bestfriend since 7th grade. But something changed. He would always bully you for no reason. You were walking home when you heard someone call your name. You turned and before you knew it, you felt eggs being thrown at you. "FAT COW!" you heard grayson yell. His friends started laughing. You stopped and turned to grayson. "You knew i felt insecure about my weight! You knew i would be abused at home! And you still bully me, what happened to you?! You changed. I cant believe i actually had feelings for you. But now, your a complete dick!" you yelled as you ran home.

A/N: comment if you want a part two. In the meantime, goodnight my little chicks