#138 You go camping with him and his friends

Ethan: You never went camping when you were little. So, Ethan decided to have a fun idea where you, him, ad his friend went camping. You packed up everything you needed and met up with him. "Hey y/n! Ready to go" ethan asked. "Yup!" you said as you jumped into the car with him. You were greeted with hi's and hugs. His friends were Jake, Logan, and Grayson of course. Logan was driving, Grayson was in the passenger seat, and you sat in between jake and ethan. You held ethans hand the whole drive there. You arrived at the area and it was beautiful! You grabbed you back pack and began wlaking through the woods. Everyone set up their tents until it was night. You were still at the fire while evryone was alseep in their tents. "Hey boo, what are you doing here alone"Ethan asked as he sat next to you placing his arm around your shoulder. "I love it out here" you say. "I'll be right back" ethan said as he crawle into the tent. Seconds later, he pulled out a blanket. He layed it out amd sat on it. "Come 'ere" he said patting next to him. You sat next to him which soon turned into both of you laying down. He wrapped his arm around your shoulder pulling you close. "The stars are so..." "Beautiful" you say finishing his sentence. "Yeah. Just like you" Ethan says. You smile and blush. You look at him and kiss him. It was more like a lip lock. At the end of the night, you took a picture. It was where your hand and ethans hand was in a shape of a heart infront of the stars with the moon in the middle.

Grayson: "yay! Im so excited!" you said jumping in your seat. Grayson just told you that you, him amd his friends were going camping for the weekend. It was a two hour drive there. You fell asleep in the car until someone screamed in your ear. You jolted up. "WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT JAKE?!" you yelled clutching your chest. "We're here" he said as he got out of the car. You got out and stretched. "Woah" you mumbled as you grabbed your book bag. "I know right. Its amazing" Grayson said. "Lets go" he said as his hands intertwined and you two began walking up the trail. "Ok guys, we all share a cabin" jake said. You went into the cabin and changed into your bathing suit. "Where ya going" gray asked. "Rope swinging" you said running to the lake. "Guys! Come rope swing!" you heard grayson yell. You sat on a big rock. All of you were rope swinging into the lake until Ethan did a belly flop. The day went on until it was night. You, grayson, ethan, jake, amd logan were sitting by the fire. You sat on graysons lap wearing his sweater while jake, ethan, and logan were sitting on a log. There wolves howling which made you tense up. "Dont worry babe. I'll keep you safe" grayson whispered in your ear as he ended it with a peck on the cheek. All of you shared funny stories and fun memories. They treated you like family. "Im going to bed" jake said. "Me too" logan said with a yawn. "You kids dont stay up too late" ethan said. "Ok dad"you and grayson said at the same time. You both laughed. Grayson kept his arms around your waist as you roasted a marshmallow. You gave him a piece and fed it to him. "Y/n" gray said. "Yeah" you said looking at him. "I love you, you know that right" he said. "Of course i do. Why would you even ask that" you say. "Just asking" he whispered. Then, you felt his hand pull your neck towards him as his lips connected with yours. Even more wolves were howling. "Yeah im gonna go to bed" you say as you run into the cabin with grayson behind you.