#147 He hits you on accident

Ethan: The thing that you hate about sleeping with Ethan is that he would always toss and turn. It would annoy the hell out of you. One night was the worst. You were peacefully sleeping when Ethan was tossing way too much. "Ethan! Wake up! Quuck moving!" you whisper/yell. He groans. You start shaking him. All of a sudden, you felt a sharp sting on your cheek. "ETHAN!" you yell holding your cheek. "What?" he says rubbing his eyes. "You just smacked me in the face and it really hurts" you say running to the bathroom. "Oh my god! Im so sorry! I was having a bad dream where i was in a fight with grayson and-" you cut him off. "Its okay. It hurts like hell but i understand it was an accident, okay. Now lets go back to bed" you say. The next morning, you go to the bathroom and see a purple mark on your cheek. You run to ethan and slap him as hard as you can. "Ow! What was that for?!" he says grabbing his cheek. "Pay back! Look what you did" you say pointing to your cheek. "Wow. I swear im really sorry y/n. I love you" he says as he kisses your cheek. "Mhm" you say giving him the stink eye.

Grayson: You were a professional dancer and grayson wanted to learn the dance you were doing. It came across one dance move that turned into a tragedy. Grayson elbowed you right in eye. You dropped down in pain clutching your eye as it stings. "Oh my god babe! Im so sorry! It was an accident! Im so so so so sorry!" Grayson says. "Grayson! Calm down! Just help me open my eye. I cant open it" you say. He slowly opens your eye and blows into it. You open your eye and its bloodshot red. "Oh my god" gray mumbles as he kisses your eye. "Are you okay" he asks worried. "Im fine. I just need to keep this ice pack on my eye for the entire day" you say. "Im so sorry" he says once again. "Grayson, its okay. Im fine. You didn't kill me. Im still walking" you say with a giggle. "But if i get a black eye tomorrow, your so dead" you say.