#122 He asks your dad permission to marry you (His POV)

Ethan: Y/n invited me to a bbq at her house. I love her so much. And i know that she feels the same way. I wanted to get to know her dad, so i had a little conversation. "Your all she talks about" y/d/n said. "What" i said. "She loves you. And i can see that you love her too" he said. "And thats why im talking to you. You see sir, i um...i want to marry y/n. I love her alot. And i mean it. I never hurt her once and i never will. And thats a promise. I just want to start a family with her. So nay i have your permission to marry her sir" i asked. I was really nervous if he was gonna say no. But i love y/n. I really do. "Your gonna take my little girl away from me" y/d/n said. "No! Of course not. We might find a nice house around here cause i know how close you two are" i said. Y/d/n breaths out. "You have my permission. Welcome to the family...son" he said. I smiled so big. "Thank you so much! I'll take care of her. I promise" i said as i shook his hand. A month went by. Me and y/n finally got married and had a beautiful daughter named Daniella. We ended up being neighbors with y/d/n.

Grayson: y/n invited me to a wedding for her cousin. Me and her dad got along really well. I saw him sitting down, so i decided to talk to him. "Hi sir. Great wedding right" i said sitting down. "Yeah. It is" y/d/n said. "Um...can i ask you a question" i asked. "Sure son" he said. "You know that i love y/n very much right" i said. "Of course" he said. "Well...i want to become more closer to her. I want to marry her sir" i said. "And what makes you think I'll let you" y/d/n said. "Im inlove with her. And she's inlove with me too. She's all i think and talk about. It hurts me to see her cry. I make her feel special and loved. She's a perfect girl for me. And i made a promise to her that I'll never let her go. And that promise will and always will be kept" i said. "Take care of her, yeah" he said. "Thank you so much" i said as i hugged him. "Dont let me down" he said. "I wont" i said. Just then, y/n sat next to me. "What was that about" she asked. "Oh nothing. Just man to man talk" i said. She had a confused look on her face, but believed it. Two months later, we got married in the same church her cousin got married in.