imagine for Elif

For lifemakesagressive

(Your POV)
My parents were out of town for vacation. So, i decided to invite grayson. There were rocks being thrown at my window. I ran over to it and saw grayson. "The door is open in the front you know" i said. "I know but i want to climb up the window like we used to do when we were 15" he said. I playfully rolled my eyes. He climbed up my window and fell inside. "Are you okay" i said laughing. "Yeah, yeah im good" he said laughing. He got up and held my waist. "Hi" he whispered. "Hi" i whispered. He looked at me with with his hazel eyes. He leaned in and kissed me passionately. He grabbed his neck while he grabbed my waist and pulled closer. The way our tongues and twirling together. I pulled back. "Why happened" he said confused. "Take off your jacket and sit on the bed" i said. He obeyed. You climbed ontop of him and began to kiss him roughly. You took off his shirt and began kissing his chest. He flipped you over so he was ontop. He pinned your arms above your head and started sucking on your neck. I moaned. Grayson smiled. "Your so beautiful" he said. He pulled ny shirt above my head and attached his lips to my stomach. I shivered at his touch. He kissed his way to my chest, up to my neck, on my jawline, then back to my lips. He pulled away and moved a piece of hair away from my face. Then, we heard a door close. "Shit" i mumbled. "What" he said. "My brother. He must've gotten back from school" i said as i put on my shirt. I pulled my blonde hair into a messy bun. Grayson put on his shirt and jacket. "Bye babe. We'll do this again for round two yeah" he whispered. I nodded and pecked his lips as he ran to his house. Soon, my big brother came into my room. "Hey sis. What'd you do while i was gone" my brother said. "Oh nothing, just homework" i said. "Ok. What do you want for din-" he stopped talking. His eyes widened. "What" i said. "IS THAT A HICKEY?!" he yelled pointing to my neck. I slapped my forehead while i ran out my room. My brother has been chasing me around the house for 1 hour since he found out grayson gave me 5 hickeys. 3 on my neck, 2 on my stomach.