imagine for Emey

For EmeyPeter

(Your POV)
Drama. My family has been fighting so much. To calm down and clear my mind, i go on my roof and sit down and just look at the sun, draw, or listen to music. "JUST SHUT UP FOR A SECOND!" i heard my mom yell. I put on my white tank top, high waisted jeans, my green converses (my favorite color), and my turquoise sweater. I called my bestfriend Ethan so we can talk. "Hey emey, whats up" he said. "Can you come over please? I need someone to talk to" i said. "Sure. What do you want me to bring" he said. "Pizza and soda" i said. "On my way" he said. Minutes later, ethan was here. "Emey?" Ethan said. "Up here" i said. He climbed the ladder and sat next to me. "Why did you want me to bring pizza" he asked. "Family crisis" i said. "Ah. I see" he said as he opened the pizza box. "Ethan" i said. "Yeah" he said. "We've been bestfriends since kindergarten. And you've always been there for me. And im thankful to have you in my life" i said as i looked at him. He smiled. "You know what Em? I've wanting to tell you this for a long time. I love you emey. Like alot. Will you be my girlfriend" he said. I was speechless. "Of course i will ethan! I love you too!" I said as i hugged him. He cupped my cheeks and kissed me. "I knew you'd say yes" he whispered. "FUCK YOU TOO DICKHEAD!" My mom yelled. Me and ethan laughed. I rested my head on his shoulder while we were eating pizza. "Im a dork" ethan said. "I know" i said with a giggle.

A/N: hey emey! I hope you like this imagine! I know its dorky but im glad i made it