#118 He finds out you can speak a different language

Ethan: You were making dinner for Ethan and yourself. He was in the living room watching tv while you were cutting vegetables. As you were cutting a cucumber, you cut your finger. "jesus christus verdammt, die wie eine Hündin verletzt!!!" you yelled holding your finger. You turned to see Ethan standing with a confused face. "What" you said. "Um...what the hell kind of language was that" he said. "German" you said cleaning your finger. He walked over to you and pecked your cheek. "Why didnt you tell me you knew German" he said eating a piece of cucumber. "I dont really speak it that much" you said. "Go set the table, dinner is almost ready" you said. You ate dinner and cuddled on the couch. "What DID you say when you spoke german" ethan said. "jesus fucking christ, that hurt like a bitch" you giggle. "Woah" ethan said.

Grayson: You and Grayson were playing slenderman for his new youtube video. "Ok...where is that page....found it" you said. "Where is he" grayson said. "Only 1 more page to go" he said. The screen went static and slenderman popped out screaming. "filho da puta que me matou de susto!!!" you yelled holding your chest. "Woah babe, i didnt know you spoke a different language. What did you say" grayson said with wide eyes. "I spoke Portuguese and i said motherfucker, that scared me to death" you said. "Oh and dont worry guys. Im beeping that out" you aid the camera. "You sound so cute when you speak a different language" grayson said as he pecked your nose. After the video, grayson went to get some water. You went up to him and looked at him in his hazel eyes. "You know, i heard that brazilian girls give hot sex" you whispered in his ear before running off to the bedroom. He followed you and you gave him what he wanted.

A/N: whats up guys?! Hope you liked this imagine. I am actually a little german(from my grandmas side), half brazilain (from my dads side), and mostly Puerto Rican (from my moms side). Comment what your nationality is please! Love you my chickies