Monday Motivation

I laid on the bed, lazily sorting through my clothes, pushing them into piles and scrolling through my phone. Eventually I stopped sorting and was only scrolling.

Ahem. I jumped up and saw Wrex in the doorway.

"You're supposed to be putting your laundry away."

I shrugged. "I was just taking a break."

He raised an eyebrow, glancing over at the barely touched pile of clothes on the bed. "You can take a break when you're done."

I put my phone down and continued sorting. He hated my habit of leaving my clothes in the dryer and baskets. He offered to put them away for me but I always refused, stubbornly promising I would do it myself.

I sorted my clothes into neat, folded piles on the bed. It would only take me a few minutes to put them all away in the drawers and closet...but I saw an opportunity. I selected a lingerie set from one of the piles and slipped it on.

I walked out into the living room where Wrex was playing the PS5. He did a double take as he saw me, his eyes scanning me up and down, lingering on my lace adorned breasts. He was silent for a few moments. "Did you put your laundry away?" he finally asked.

"Almost," I said while straddling him on the couch.

"Tell me, how does one 'almost' put their laundry away?"

"Well it's all sorted. I just need to actually put it away."

"Ah," he said, amused. His hands were on my breasts now, my nipples between his fingers. "Well, I thought I told you to take a break when you're done. Not 'almost' done." He twisted my nipples, pinching them tightly.

I squirmed on his lap, enjoying the sharp squeezes. "Well, I thought maybe you could give me some motivation to finish." I dropped my gaze, playing coy.

"You want motivation?" He twisted harder, causing me to let out a soft whimper.

"Yes, please."

"How about I'll give you a good girl spanking when you're done?"

I sighed dramatically and rolled my eyes, playing my brat cards in the hope of winning this hand.

His lips twitched into a smile. "You want your spanking now then?"

I nodded, pleased with myself for playing so well.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

I considered his tone, sensing some evil fuckery in it. Perhaps I should wait. I had a feeling this spanking wasn't going to be fun. But I wasn't folding. All in.

"Yes." I said assertively.

"Very well." He picked me up off his lap and carried me to the bedroom, setting me down on the bed.

"Let's see, how many piles do you have here..." He counted them to himself. "15 piles," he grimaced, shaking his head. "Remember you asked for this. Stay put."

He left the room, reentering after a few moments with the bath brush.

I winced at it. It was a newer implement (see it's origin story in the comments below) and I still wasn't used to it's impact. I called yellow a few time with it already, but I enjoyed having my limits pushed. And more importantly, I trusted Wrex to push them.

"Go put a pile away then put your hands on the bed." He gestured towards the laundry piles with the brush.

I did as he asked. He landed a hard hit to my left cheek, right over my tattoo. It hurt, causing me to jump up and reach back.

He used the brush to push my hands away. "No rubbing. Go put another pile away."

I obeyed, this time more slowly. I reluctantly placed my hands back on the bed.

He landed another hard hit to my right cheek. I remembered not to reach back this time.

"Feeling motivated?" He asked smugly while I picked up the next pile and carried it to the dresser. I shot him an irate look.

He continued to spank me after each pile was put away, and it seemed like each hit was getting harder. The break between every blow helped me prepare for the next one. If I had to take all 15 at once, I would have probably called yellow.

I tried to combine the last two piles without him noticing, but was unsuccessful.

"Nice try, you just earned a bonus swat." He tapped the brush on the bed, maneuvering it around like a fucking brat tamer wand.

I put the rest of my laundry away and grudgingly placed my hands back on the bed. He landed three quick, hard blows, alternating cheeks. I clenched to keep myself still. Fuck. That. Brush.

He ran his hand over my ass, giving me a few soft pats. "Enough motivation for you, babygirl?"

"Yes, Sir." I said through clenched teeth.

He spanked me with his hand a few more times, filling in the white gaps, then turned me over on the bed.

"Good girl." He unzipped his pants and started towards me.

Maybe I won this hand afterall.