Toy Ride Joy Ride

The Brat Diaries - Volume 2 (Story)

--- 

"Can I play with my toy?" I asked before putting on my seatbelt.  I held my breath, waiting for his answer.

He gave me a pensive look, possibly considering my behavior throughout the day. I was a brat this morning, but he already punished me for it. My slate was clean.  I've been a good girl from that point forward. 

"You may play with it, but you're not allowed to come until I tell you."

I squealed in delight, unfazed by his conditions; all of my orgasms were with permission.  Well, if I followed that rule. 

I pulled on the drawstrings to the silk bag that held my new turquoise and gold-trimmed vibrating wand.  We called it the 'Egyptian Wand' because the box it came in had a pharaoh on the front.  I've only played with it twice before, and both times I came within minutes.  I wasn't used to the intensity of the wand yet, only comfortable on the lowest setting.

I was wearing my new sundress that Wrex bought me earlier today.  He said my lack of sundresses was unacceptable, as they were one of this favorite outfits on me. I liked them, too, and it made it easy for me to play in the passenger seat. 

I lifted my floral-print blue dress and pulled my panties to the side.  I used two fingers to spread my labia,  positioning the head of the wand exactly where I needed it, my lips hugging the round end of the vibrator.  I pressed the power button and the rumble of vibrations shocked my nerve endings, causing me to buck my hips back and pull the wand off to reposition to a less sensitive spot to start off.

He remained focused on the road, listening to my moans and ragged breaths in lieu of music.

"Are you going to let me come in the car?"

"Guess you'll find out."

I bit my lip, glancing at the GPS.  We had a 30 minute drive ahead of us. Even if he didn't let me come... I could just do it anyway and deal with the consequences when we got home.  I thought about my last couple of punishments: 30 minutes cornertime, no drinks but water, and a 10 minute paddling session that was still fresh from this morning, the bruises a reminder every time I sat down. Maybe I didn't want to deal with the consequences when I get home. 

"I don't know if I trust myself not to come." I felt conflicted – on one hand, the thrill of not knowing if I could hold out long enough was exciting, but on the other hand, I really did want to be a good girl. For some reason. That paddling earlier apparently left an impact.

"Too bad." he ordered. "You don't have a choice now. You will keep it on you until I tell you to take it off."

I gulped. Fuck. I was even more turned on now.  And I may have gotten myself into a situation that was not what I had intended for this toy ride joy ride to be.  I kept the pressure light, barely pressing.  I thought about earlier today when he paddled me for being a brat, and shifted in my seat again to feel the reminder.  The lingering soreness rolled over me like a wave, connecting to the vibrations from the wand and pulling me closer to an inevitable climax.

"Can I please come?" I knew I was only moments away, but I could control it with varying degrees of pressure.

"When we get to the highway you can," he said calmly.  I was a little surprised,  I figured he would keep me in suspense longer.  The highway was about five minutes away,  I could hold out for five minutes. Or, so I thought.

"That was hot in there, spanking you over my knee while others watched. Holly spanking you while I held you down and showed her my favorite techniques.  Fuck I'm getting hard just thinking about it." He made a low growling noise, the one he makes during sex.