Bedtime Stories with SirChefDaddy

UPDATE: The video was removed on YouTube. We are going to re-record the entire thing and reupload as an audiobook series. 💖 Will keep you all updated.

This is the recording from the live event we had earlier today. The entire story was read by SCD, but the beginning got cut off. I included the written part of the story that was missed below. Enjoy!!

The book releases on TUESDAY June 7 on Amazon! $2.99 for ebook and $9.99 for paperback. These are release week special prices and will go up on June 14.

Please consider leaving a review on Amazon or on GoodReads. 💖💖💖

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/61153309-the-brat-diaries

https://www.amazon.com/Letti-Lustcraft/e/B09YDLQFYC/

- A Cabin in the Woods -(Wrex POV)

(Wrex POV)

I watched as she stripped off her clothes for me in the cabin driveway, piece by piece, dropping each onto the cement nonchalantly; as if she wasn't going to be picking those up in a moment. 

Down to her bra and panties; her skin pebbled from the January air.  She took her time unclasping her bra, no doubt teasing me.  Her nipples poked through the thin fabric - I was seconds away from ripping it off her myself.  Finally, her full tits dropped free from their constraints with a slight bounce.  She took them in her hands, squeezing them together and letting them drop again. 

"Did I say you could touch those?" I asked sternly, watching her expression shift from a sultry tease to contrite obedience. "Panties off."

She slid her thong down to her ankles and stepped out of it, standing completely naked in front of me, wearing only her silver day collar.  She crossed her arms over her chest and dramatically chattered her teeth.  I'm sure she was cold, but she could handle it for a few minutes.  

"This is how you will be all weekend.  I don't want to see a single piece of clothing on you.  Is that understood?" 

"But I packed my new sets..." she argued, rubbing her arms and shifting in her stance to escape the cold. 

"They can stay new.  Gather your clothes and place them on the porch.  I want you to stand to the left of the door, hands on your head.  You can stay like that until I've finished unloading the car."  I walked up to her, slipping my hand between her legs, exposing her cum-soaked pussy.  "I'm sure you'll appreciate the moment to cool off after your unearned orgasm." I wiped her wetness onto her tits and gestured for her to get into position. 

Seeing her completely naked in a submissive pose, the winter air prickling her creamy skin, at the entry to our secluded weekend sex cabin - it drove me wild; I could feel my cock stiffening against my denim.  It only took me two trips to unload the car, then I let her inside the toasty cabin; the staff lit a fire for us before our scheduled arrival.  

We took a few minutes to explore the space, stashing our food in the fridge and stocking the bar with the alcohol we brought.  I reached into one of the bags and pulled out her punishment collar; a thick, black leather collar with a metal engraving - 'BAD GIRL'.  

"Come," I gestured for her to stand in front of me.  Her face fell as she realized her fate.  She didn't like this collar, not only because wearing it meant that she was going to receive a punishment, but she complained that the collar itself was too tight and thick, restricting her neck movements.  I liked it that way.  Wearing this collar also meant that she was not allowed to speak any words other than 'Yes, Sir' or 'No, Sir'; or the safeword if necessary.  

She stood in front of me, and I placed my hands on her shoulders, turning her around and pushing her hair to one side so I could remove her day collar.  I positioned the punishment collar on her neck and locked it tightly in place, slipping the key into my pocket.  A small, pouty sigh escaped her as I did. I chuckled softly, thinking about all of the little sounds I would rip from her tonight.

"Now," I said, turning her to face me. "I think my bad girl needs to get warmed up a bit after standing in the cold."  I smiled as I watched her wary expression - she knew me too well.  

I took her by the arm to the living room, pulling her over my knee on the couch and immediately landing quick, hard smacks on her cold, bare ass.  She squirmed under the assault, kicking her legs and reaching her hands back.  I liked it when she struggled, it didn't take much to contain her - a wrist pinned to the back, legs locked under mine; all she could do was try to writhe and twitch under me, but she couldn't escape the spanking - not if she tried as hard as she possibly could. 

Eventually, the struggling ceased as she exhausted her rebellion and submitted to the punishment.  I decided that I would only use my hand for now, and that was enough.  After a few minutes her ass and thighs were red hot under my palm as she sobbed over my lap. 

The rest of the story continues in the video.