Take Me to Church - Part 3

WREX

Fuck. Her ass is tight. I look down at the sight of my cock filling her, my pelvis against her warm and bruised bottom. Her gagged moans infuse the air, each breath heady and alluring. I’m close and need to drive the point home.

“Are you going to behave for the rest of church?” I land a sharp smack on her ass.

Mmmm, ‘es ‘ir.”

I pull on her hair, tugging her head back so I can see her mouth suctioned around the bar of soap, spit dripping down her chin into a pool on the chair. Teary eyes wide and starving. Such a good fucking girl.

“You’re a mess, darling.” Her lips curve as I say it and it pushes me over the edge. My grip on her hair tightens as I release into her ass; she pulses around my cock until I’m drained.

I’m tempted to bring her to the same release. But I love when she’s edged and desperate. I want her to be a delirious, drooling, and well-punished fuck doll by the time I get her back to the hotel.

“Get your plug out of your purse.” I stay pressed deep in her ass, keeping my cum contained.

She reaches down to her purse on the floor, retrieving a black silk bag containing her vibrating silicone training plug. She’s always to have it with her.

“Drop to your elbows and push your ass up.” She obeys immediately.

I dip the plug into her dripping cunt and slowly pull out of her ass, my cum leaking from her gape before it closes. Her ass isn’t vacant for long as I press the plug into her fucked and cum-lubricated hole, pausing at the widest part and sliding it in and out before making her take it all.

I step back and admire her submission. Astounded and humbled by how much she takes for me. I glace at the clock, 1:33. She could take just a bit more before we returned to the pews to finish the second half of mass.

I pick up my belt off the floor and stand in front of her.

“Look at you. Spanked, soaped, and plugged with my cum. Do you want that bar of soap out of your mouth?”

She nods.

“Are you going to lie to me again?”

She shakes her head without hesitation.

I narrow my eyes and let her sit in my indecision before reaching to take the bar of soap out of her mouth and return it its box. I hand her a paper towel to spit into and slip the box of soap into her purse.

“Just in case you decide to misbehave later.”

Her wide eyes linger on her purse and its newest item, then to the belt in my hand.

“You’re getting five hard as a reminder. Count them.”

“Yes, Sir.” She spits a few more times into the paper towel, unsuccessful in her attempt to rid the soapy taste left by the bar.

“You can rinse your mouth out after mass.”

I line the belt up with her ass, aiming for the fullest part.

“Hands stay on the chair. Heels stay on the ground. Ass stays front and center. Or we start over.”

TO BE CONTINUED.