This Time Its Personal

You arrive at the local shop and begin to scope out the aisles for other people to swap. This time you wanted to include yourself in these swaps. You turn the corner and see Ben. You begin conversation.
"Heyy, Ben!" you yell, to get his attention.
"Yo, what's up? How was your walk back yesterday? That storm seemed quite wild!" he replies. You start to think of what to say next, as you were going to swap with Ben. "Yeah, no, it was fine, got home safe and sound. Slipped once though." You glance at yourself, having looked at Ben for most of the conversation, and click you fingers. "Ah, well, good to hear you got home. Have you-" Ben's voice starts.
"-finished that homework?" You finish, but your voice sounds a lot like Ben's. That's when you realise - you're facing the other way, looking at your own body. You just swapped bodies. Swapped bodies! And your body continued as if nothing happened! "Okay, keep your cool, act like Ben and try to finish conversation." you think. 
"Yeah, it was difficult though. If you want the answers I'll send them to you." 'Simon' said.
"Nah, it's fine. Google can help me if I get stuck." 'you' answer back. "Look, I'm going to have to go. I'll see you on Monday though!"
"Yep, see ya." 'Simon' ended conversation and you both went off your own ways. You stayed as Ben for a tiny bit longer until you had bought your snacks, then clicked your right fingers to be flung back into your own body, which was halfway home. You stop and comprehend what just happened. "I just swapped bodies with someone." you say out loud. "I'm doing that again!" You turn around and quickly walk back towards the shop, this time swapping with someone working; you were only fifteen and had no idea what having a proper job was like.

You're out of ideas, okay? You have no idea why you want to swap. Hell, even 'for fun' would suffice, but you wanted an actual reason. You notice a bus about to pass you - being a bus driver would be interesting. You look at a random person on the bus, then yourself, and click your fingers. Your surroundings immediately change as you look down and see the body of a boy around the same age as you; you don't recognise him though. You didn't care where you actually needed to get off, so you press the bell and walk to the front of the bus. You look straight at the driver as she opens the doors and you-
Hold the bus. Not actually, metaphorically. She? You were about to swap with a woman. And a beautiful one at thatWhatever happened would be very interesting; you had no idea what being a woman would be like. Your mind begins to race. You stand still in a trance for about a minute before the driver interrupts. "Excuse me, sir? Are you okay?" Her young voice sounds so soothing.
"Um, yeah." You hear your new voice say. "Thank you." The driver closes the doors and you click your fingers as you hear the bus leave. You feel a jolt and look up to see a steering wheel and a road in front of you. To your surprise, you drive the bus as normal to its last stop, which was a few stops away. You reverse the bus flawlessly into the parking area, turn off the engine, take note of when the bus needs to leave again and sit in one of the passenger seats. "How the hell did I do that?" you whisper. "I become a woman and all of a sudden I can drive a bus?" You feel your hair flow against your uniform, and your enlarged chest give you a new weight and centre of gravity. You click your right fingers, first checking which route this driver drove on, and found yourself back in your own body, laying on your bed.