Freaky Family Friday

"My God. That was so weird." You whisper, staring at your magic fingers. You walk back downstairs and start to swap with the family. You start by entering your sister's body, feeling a bit more comfortable with the idea of being a woman, and slouch down on the sofa where she usually sits. You swap your mum and your brother, then your dad and your old body. So:
You > your sister
Mum <> your brother
Dad <> 'Simon' (brainwashed sister)

You look up to see the scene has completely changed; your brother is cutting vegetables, your mum is on the sofa playing whatever game your brother usually plays, and your old body was doing something with your dog. That's when a thought hit you. You quickly reset the swaps, finding yourself in your own body. "Could I," you thought. "swap with animals?" You look at the dog, then yourself, and close your eyes and take a deep breath. You click your left fingers and feel the shape of your body fully change. You open your eyes to see the floor as if it was right up in front of your face, and see your new furry body on four legs. You try to stand on two legs, but, as you expected, it didn't work. You walk towards the door and hear your mum say "Oh, Simon, take the dog out for a walk will you?"
"Ugh, alright." your old body replies. He picks up his coat and clips you to the lead, and you take a walk to the lake. On the way, you see another dog. "Ugh, God, I hate him." you subconciously think. "I wish I could just attack him. Why do I hate a dog this strongly?" You pounce at the puny dog and your owner forcefully pulls you back. You click your right 'fingers', deciding being a dog was too strange, and apologised to the other dog walker.

You arrived at home and went upstairs - tomorrow you had school. "Oh, that'll be an interesting place to swap." You murmured as you calmed down for the evening and eventually went off to sleep.