Week As Willis

You stayed awake every night of the trip - how the hell were you going to get back to being Simon? Now you're stuck as some stranger with a different life, different goals, and you were alone in trying to swap back. Your only other option would be to try and get struck by lightning every time a storm rolled over. You come out of your umpteenth trance and notice that you've arrived back at school. You get off the bus and gather Charlot- your belongings from the luggage compartment and make your way home. Looking at your phone helps you find the way from the school to your new house, and you turn up in one piece.
"Hey mum!" you shout, but as you shout you immediately become mesmerised by the capacious house that Charlot- you live in. "Definitely cost a bit..." you murmur as you ascend the stairs and find your new room. You walk in, drop your bags and immediately lay on your bed, head in hands. "Ugh, what am I going to do?" you mutter, voice shaking like you're on the verge of crying. You get up again and get changed into something more casual; despite being in Charlotte's body for a week now, you still feel uncomfortable getting changed as her. You change into a simple tracksuit but as you get changed you look at some of your new clothes, not knowing whether to like them or not. You sit down in this comfy chair that she has in her room and think of something to do.