School

You decided to conceal your powers until you got to school and actually wanted to use them - you walked down the corridor, 'reserving' people to swap with. You opened your locker, placed your stuff inside, and walked to your first period, Science. You were quite good at science, maybe you could use your clicks to make other people understand covalent bonding. You walk into the class and see an array of people you could swap with; your teacher, who was quite young, your crush, who was slightly younger than you, your friends, and the class clown, which could give you a chance at just pissing around for an hour - something you, quite a smart kid, would never do. You sit at your seat, still looking around the class for someone to swap with. To start things off, you decided to swap with the class clown. You look in his direction, then at yourself, and click your fingers. You immediately find yourself at the other side of the classroom, head pressed against the desk, looking down at your phone. "Oh, its worked! I can just do whatever I want now!" you thought. You looked at your own body, which was still working away. To really start messing about, you threw a water bottle at 'Simon' which hit him in the head. "I know that'll hurt when I reset, but it was worth it."
"Right, Will, stop it." your teacher, Miss Rowley, scolded.
"Oh, just fuck off, will you?" you reply as you storm out of the classroom and run to a different building. "Shit, what can I do now?" you whisper as you lean on the wall...
...next to the fire alarm button. "Oh my god!" you silently whisper again, happy you've found your 'next trick' you walk past the button and elbow it, then sprint towards the assembly point, alarms blaring all around you. 

Who to swap to next? All of these teachers and students - who could you pick? "Let's go older this time." you think, as you look at Miss Rowley, then yourself, and then click your fingers. As you swap, you feel an immense pain. You scream and yell, attracting the attention of about 99% of the school. You had no idea what was hurting so much, but you quickly wanted to get out of the situation. "RESET! RESET!" you yell as you find yourself back in your own fire assembly line, watching your science teacher curl over in pain. "What the hell did I do?" you mutter. You finish the day as normal, clueless as to how you ended up sending Miss Rowley to the hospital. As you get home, you eat your tea very quickly and go to bed, very tired after today, drifting off straight away.