The School Trip

"Did you hear about that crash last week?" Ben asked you. "That driver must've been drunk or something."
"Eh, might've just been human error." You respond as you step aboard the coach and find a seat.
"Oh, sorry, forgot I was talking to the main crash investigator." Ben joked, as the coach reversed out of the school.

*****************************************************************************************

You looked up from your phone to see field after field - you were on some little country lane. Looking down the coach, you started to think about who to become next. You decide to become Ben quickly so you can see into the aisle better, as you were sat in the window seat. You stand up and walk towards the back of the coach, as if you were going to the toilet. You try to find someone who could work your way into the popular friend group, and almost immediately find your way in. You lock eyes with Charlotte, the girl everyone wants to fall in love with, and Ben already has. His emotions start to play on your mind; "I really want to be her" etc etc. You look away from her and try not to look at anyone else until you reach the toilet, situated a few rows back from her. You walk in and lock the door, looking up at Ben's reflection in the mirror. "God, I wasn't expecting that." you mutter, because who would expect to see someone else in the mirror? You breathe in deeply, knowing you're about to become one of the most beautiful people on the bus, and click your fingers. Your surroundings change in the blink of an eye - red fabric seat in front of you, and no one beside you. You stare at your bright blonde locks, resting perfectly on your uniform. You feel your tights hug your new long legs, informing you that you're around 4 inches taller than you used to be, and your green tartan skirt exposing you to a breeze across your legs. Other than that, your uniform stayed the same. You stand up, feeling something dig into your shoulders, and walk down towards Simon, sitting next to him. "Hi." you start.
"Um, hey." He can barely look you in the eye - obviously embarrassed around you.
"Do you know where Ben is?" I ask, knowing he has a crush on 'me'.
"Yeah, he just went to the toil- here he is!" Simon answers, becoming a bit more confident now.
"Why's she here?" Ben asks, panicking.
"Ben," I order, standing up. "follow me." You take his hand and lead him to the toilet again; you were going to give Ben what he really wanted. You take him in and lock the door, doing the same actions you did just minutes ago as Ben. You look him in the eye and start to lean in, placing your arms around his body.
"What the hell's happening?" Ben asks with a shake in his voice.
"Shhh..." you whisper. "Just go along with it." Your lips touch against his, and you both close your eyes. You feel your heart beat faster, not believing what is happening, as you slowly and passionately kiss Ben, knowing that he (and you secretly) loves it. You kiss for around 20 seconds and pull away from Ben, looking at his face and mesmerising green eyes. "Happy Valentines Day." you quietly murmur in his ear. You smarten yourself up and walk out of the toilet, sitting back in Charlotte's seat.  "Charlotte Willis just kissed me!" you hear from down the aisle, causing you to smile and look out the window. Your smile immediately drops, however, as a storm, similar to the one you (as Simon) nearly got killed in, rolls in over the coach.