Prologue

Y/N pov

Jesus Christ-
    Why the fuck is it so bright??!! I squint my eyes and look bitterly at my window. "G O D!! URGH!!" I pull my blankets over my head and try to go back to sleep. TRYING to forget how bad my flight was all the way from Seoul to Tokyo.
Jet lag was really hitting hard now a days wasn't it?? I guess all I can really do now is suck it up and go get make some food for breakfast for myself and Beji.   (Beji is ur dog btw🤍)

Breakfast was good I guess

Breakfast was good I guess...... still feel lazy and REALLY sluggish. Shit... how could I forget I need a job......:/ NAH. No, no, no, Y/N YOU REALLY NEED A JOB!! You need to think about Biji how are you gonna feed him if you don't have a job..........:( Hmph!! Okay... only for you Biji!!

I hop on the computer and look at a job application website hoping that maybe there would be a job open, just maybe. To bad there were none. I slam my head on my desk cursing at myself for not planing ahead of time. As soon as my head hits the table I hear a quick ping and I look up. I fix my glasses to have a clearer look at my screen to see a job opening!! THANK YOU LORD!
I hastily click the red rectangle that says apply and wait. After what like I don't know 30 seconds...okay maybe not 30 seconds but a minute I see a green check that had the words Application accepted!! I do a quick celebration, ya know a quick dancy dance. 

I start my new job next week, Money here I come!! 

                                                                Sakusa's pov                                                           

Fuck! Need to clean. This. God. Forsaken. Spot. On. This. Desk. There all clean!! 
Almost like it was timed or something, I hear a ping on my computer. I walk over assuming it's another one of my fan-girls spam texting me nudes and asking me for a dick pic in return. But, to my surprise it- it wasn't. N-not that I wanted another crude picture of a naked girls body *shivers*. It was a job application to be my secretary. She seemed pleasing and very responsible so of course I pressed accept application. I turn around to go get ready for another days of disgusting work.

And I slipped...
I knew I was forgetting to dry something, and it so happened to be the floor.

🐰  Please don't forget to comment and vote!! Thank you so much! 🤍