Yes, Sir

You and Sakusa stopped at an elevator door. He tried, no struggled to push the elevator button. You watched confused while cringing at how painful it was for him to press the up button, so you just stretched your arm around his, and pressed the button. After you pressed the button you looked up at him and gave him you million dollar smile. You could have sworn you saw him smirk, just a little. But, I guess it was just another one of his disgusted frowns. Your smile fell into and awkward frown as you shied away from him.
The elevator ride was really frustrating  for you. Every single time you made and effort to talk to the guy you got a;

"No I do not have a hobby..." 

"I don't have a favorite place to go to, well maybe the cleaning isle in stores but even then I don't like going there..."

"A favorite food I'm not sure, salad maybe..."

"no"

"no"

"no"

Like bruh, this man is as dry as your friends dry,ashy ass elbows. 
You finally gave up on trying to make a conversation with him, instead you decided to listen to the elevator's music.

  Uptown girl
She's been living in her uptown world
I bet she's never had a backstreet guy
I bet her momma never told her why

You gulp and try to hold your breath hoping that you were almost there to the top floor.

I'm gonna try for an uptown girl
She's been living in her white-bred world
As long as anyone with hot blood can
And now she's looking for a downtown man

That's what I am

You hear a ding noise and look up. You sigh in relief, apparently to loud. He looked down at you as if insulted. Well I mean like you did sigh because you were getting a little uncomfortable in his presence. You rush out of the elevator and follow behind Sakusa to your new work spot. 
It was a light brown desk with 2 large computers and one small computer. Papers were already stacked on top ready to be filled out and a note pad for jotting down when he was going to have lunch and or to schedule meetings with other companies and colleagues. 

"Here..." almost as if he pulled the stack out of thin air plopped a thick and I mean THICK stack of extra papers and folders. 

"Is were you will be working." he looks at you as if you were a child needing explaining to. 

"yes sir..." you respond back with a weak smile, your hands in your trench coat pockets fidgeting with your car keys.

"Please..." he says holding up his hand as if to stop you.

"Call me Sakusa."He just...stands there. Looking at you.

You stare back at him. Like a blank stare, a dead-ass blank stare. Before you knew it he had quickly turned around and headed of to his office. You were left there, watching him leave you to do all that ridiculous paper work.

                        ,-*' ^ '~*-.,_,.-*~ *-.,_,.-*~' ^ '*-, -*' ^ '~*-.,_,.-*~ *-.,_,.-*~' ^ '*-, -*' ^ '~*-.,_,.-*~

It took you 23 hours to finish your work, but you did it! All 201 papers of hard labor and stress. You get ready to leave but notice that your bosses door was still open. You decide to walk over to his door (thinking that he was still there) to tell him that you were getting ready to go home for the night no, morning? You reach out to open the door knob only for the door to be ripped open. There stood Sakusa with messy hair and squinting eyes. Was he perhaps sleeping? You thought.

"C-can I help you with something?" he asked with a flushed face and a slightly irritated tone. His tie completely gone and his white shirt half un-tucked and unbuttoned at the top. He looked like a mess compared to before. He looked kind...hot.

"U-u-uh I-I was gonna tell you that. I. was. leaving. to go home." You told him with a crocked smile. You tried to keep the red from your face from rising to you cheeks but it was to late. Your face was burning with embarrassment and desire.

"O-oh okay... um be safe on your way back Miss. L/N."

"Thank you Mr. Sakusa!" you squeak. You do your curtsy bow and speed walked yourself to the elevator. What you didn't see what the up coming blush forming on Sakusa's cheeks, a sweet smile on his lips as you said his name and ran away. It reminded him of his high school years, when he and his friends would hang out around a big ol' oak tree and talk ab the girls they liked, volleyball, food, and there future.

                                                                   🅵🅻🅰🆂🅷 🅱🅰🅲🅺

"Hey Omi Omi~"

"What do you want Atsumu??"

"Awww, is that a way to speak to ya dear friend??"

"Shut up Atsumu, or I'll spray you with my bleach spray" 

"Heh heh, It's okay Atsumu, Sakusa just needs time to rest we did just finish a big game"

"*sigh* I guess ya right Shoyo... Wanna go out for a drink buddy ol' pal?"

"LOL, sure why not! Hey how about you Bokuto? Wanna come with me and Atsu for drinks??"

"HELL YAH!! What about you Saku bro? I know your kinda sleepy but we could use a little celebration drink don't ya think!?"

"Yeah, sure I guess i'll come with you guys..."

"YAY"

                                                    End of flash back

Don't forget to comment and vote! Thanks so much!