Why tf??

Y/N pov

I'm dressed up really nice for my date. My h/l and h/c glimmered in the moonlight. My dress was the color of the shimmering night sky and I wore a glittering silver moon and star necklace that had tiny diamonds in the moon. 

My date arrived in a white limo dressed in a casual dark, navy blue suit and red and blue striped tie. The vest was open and the tie was slightly loosened, the first few buttons of his white shirt freed to reveal some of his collarbone. His hair tousled and wavy, seeming to shine by the light of the huge moon tonight.

He waves at me with a cute boxy smile.

"You ready Y/N?"

"Yeah, of course I'm ready Tae!!" I enthusiastically reply.

His laugh makes me blush as he says, "Ha, okay lets go eat."

He opens the door for me to walk inside and I'm instantly hit by a million fantastic smells, causing me to involuntarily drool a bit.
Got damn, I'm a hungry bish, I think as I quickly swipe my mouth in embarrassment, thankfully Taehyung didn't see. 
 We sit down at our table and order our meals. 

We finish our meals and wait for the check when suddenly Taehyung clears his throat. I tilt my head, slightly confused. He fidgets a bit before looking at me with soulful eyes,"Y/N, I- I have something to ask you, i-it's important......"

"Oh...!", I squeak in surprise, perturbed by his nervous tone, and clear my throat, " Um, okay what is it Tae?"

He gets up and walks over to the side of my chair and kneels down before me." Y/N L/N, w-will you marr-"

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

GOD!! WHY THE FUCK!!??, I quickly sit up and yank my phone from its charger and dismiss the alarm. 

I was in the middle of a good fucking dream and my alarm clock just had to... to- FUCK!

Anyways, today's the day I start my new job!!! I jump out my bed...only to fall and hit my chin on the bedroom floor. I angrily look down and find that my legs are entangled in my sheets. After untangling them, I rush to the kitchen to make me and Biji breakfast, then I rush back to my room to get my clothes ready on my bed and run to the bathroom.
I quickly put my favorite green blouse and my steam grey pants on. In the bathroom, I blow dry my hair, which doesn't take very long considering my h/l, pet and kiss Biji goodbye, grab my bag and keys and run out the door. 
It's only when I get in my car and turn the keys in the ignition I realize: I forgot my hairbrush...... FUCK IT.
I slam my foot on the accelerator and keep it there until I reach work. 

"Okay," I take a deep breath in and out, "Let's do this!!".

I walk in through one of those cool spinning doors, and walk up to the front desk lady.

"Hello...?", I say and lightly tap on the counter top.

"Yes! And she was like- oh hold on for a sec, some chick just showed up." The woman pauses for a moment, "I KNOW RIGHT!? Like why the fuck? Okay, yeah she's still here... okay okay I'll call you back. Yeah, okay, bye." 

At that she pockets her smartphone and looks me up and down as if I was a bug that landed on her nose. I look her up and down the same way. 

"Can I help you?", she asked while rolling her eyes at me.

"Um yeah, actually you can..." I say uncomfortably adjusting my bag back on over my shoulder. 

"You see, my name is Y/N L/N, and I applied for a job here online!" I say with my warmest smile. This lady was starting to get on my last nerve.

"Oh, um okay...what did you apply for again??"

"I applied to be a secretary for a man named Kiyoomi Sakusa...I believe that was his name..." I say while tapping my chin to try to remember if that was his actual name or not.

"Oh? Um okay..." The front desk lady said with a shocked face as if she has a large gust of air blown at her. "I'll call him, and let him know that your here." 

"Okay, thank you!" I say while looking for a place to sit down while I wait.

5 minutes later....

TAP TAP TAP TAP 

I hear the tap of shoes coming towards me. I quickly get up brush myself off and look at were the sound was coming from. W-was that him?? 
A man in a smooth black suite with a jet black tie to match. His hair parted on the side, and in between where his hair was parted were too moles that looked like they were perfectly placed there. His eyes where dark and enchanting making me feel paralyzed under his gaze. 
"HELLO!?"  he said snapping me out of my trance or train of thought. 

"O-oh hello, I-I'm Y/N L/N." I say while holding my hand out for him to shake.

"I know that" he said while looking almost well... disgusted at my hand. What the fuck is wrong with the people here? It's like they don't know how to be nice. 

"Well, let's go..." he said while taking a sharp 180 turn and strutted away.
 I hurried after him.

Don't forget to comment and vote thanks so much!