The feelings you give

"Aaah~"

"Hhhmmm...so tight...ngh~"

You grip onto his shoulders tilting your head back. Sakusa leaves a trail of kisses all over your neck until finding your sweat spot, making sure to give that place special attention. You dig your nails deeper into his shoulders, while slightly wrapping one leg around his torso.

"S-so close..." 

You come close to your high only to be paused. Sakusa stops, and looks at you. You look at him confused on why he has stopped. You crease his face and give a small smile, he smashes his lips against yours and without warning thrusts inside of you. You gasp in pain, little tears form on the corners of your eyes. 

You feel your legs lift up. He pins you to the bathroom wall, bites your neck and thrusts hard. You dig your nails even deeper causing him to bite even harder, down on your soft, delicate skin. You squeak in pain.

Sakusa licks the mark on your now bruised skin, causing you to shiver. He crashes his lips against yours. He bites down on you lip asking for access. 

The kiss was wild and messy. Just a series of tongues clashing together. You bother were a moaning mess, covered in water, soap, and sweat. You felt yourself coming to your high. 
Dying for release you tried to grind faster on Sakusa. Sakusa too felt himself coming close so he pushed you closer against the wall and held your legs up to your chest, to get further access. He pounded faster, your moans getting louder and louder. You milk his cock trying to catch his breath. Sakusa pulls out and cums on your legs. 

Sakusa and you wash yourselves (you had to support yourself on his shoulders). He carries you to your room and helps you get dressed. Sakusa looks at you with a blank stare. You blush hard.

"What!?" you ask flustered.

"I need clothes.....and, I don't think you have any spare male clothes, now do you." he reply's in that same sarcastic tone he used when he 1st met you.

You remember buying male clothes for your brother that had recently came to visit you. 

"I actually have some sweats in my drawer!!" you point out. Sakusa looks at you.

"I see...you do this often?" he asks while walking over to the drawer and pull out a MSBY hoodie with pants to match. Sakusa takes a long look at the matching set and closes his eyes. He missed those memories.....

"Earth to Sakusa..., are you okay??" you tilt you head to the side and give him a puzzled smile. He looks at you with a far off gaze then smiles softly. "Yeah, I'm okay." He put the extra clothes on and carried you to the couch.

Biji, who had heard everything, jumped on you lap and started whining. "Sssshhh, it's okay Biji I'm fine." you give Biji a small pat, he jumps off and trots over to Sakusa. Sakusa who was geting ready to make food looked down at Biji. 

Sakusa really isn't an animal person, considering how all they mainly do is salivate. But, Biji was different, he was cleaner, smarter, and kinder. Sakusa cut a small piece of meat and calmly bent down to feed it to Biji. Biji walked over waiting for Sakusa to put the meat on the floor. 

He gently placed the meat on the floor, got up, washed his hands, and continued cooking. Biji happily chowed down on the meat and went to sleep. 

You slightly dozed of, happily thing of how perfect the sound of the rain on the window sounded, how perfect this moment was, how perfect the calming white noise was. 

Sakusa had just finished fixing up the food. You jumped up and rushed to the table. You took one big bite, you lips curling into a satisfied smile. 

Sakusa looksa at you in adoration. Why had he been so rude to such a beautiful girl like yourself, he wondered as he began to eat.     

Don't forget to vote and comment Love you guys so much and thank you for the support!