Untold feelings?

After that one "date" with Sakusa, all you could think was him. You threw yourself on your bed letting the sheets consume you half way. You take a overwhelming sigh, letting all your thoughts and feelings seep out. But, it seemed like every time your tried to rid yourself of any possible feelings for the guy more just kept coming.

"Why? Why he so UGH!!!" you complain taking your pillow and tossing it on the floor. "FUCK!!" you cuss frustrated. He was so perfect and imperfect, you loved that. Wait no you didn't love it you hated it, you tried to convince yourself. But that only made your feelings stronger. You frowned and turned to Biji. Biji tilts his head with his tongue handing out of his smiling mouth. 
He happily trotted over to you, shaking his butt in the air and hastily jumping on the bed nearly missing. 

"Aww Biji, come here..." you extend your arms out for a warm hug but Biji just sat there. You looked at his confused then you mouth a slight 'oh'. You really hadn't been able to spend time with Biji because of work. 

"I'm sorry Biji..." you sigh while looking down at your hands on the bed. 

"How's about we go out side to the park today, you wanna make new friends huh?" you ask extending your arms out once more, Biji gladly walking over to snuggle into your embrace. You snuggled his fluffy body and gave him a nose kiss. 

You got ready for the walk at the park. You wore

✴🌌  🎀  𝒜𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓅𝒶𝓇𝓀  🎀  🌌✴

✴🌌 🎀 𝒜𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓅𝒶𝓇𝓀 🎀 🌌✴

You had just arrived at the park. Your dog leash on one hand and your phone in the other. You had just finished wrapping up Squid Games after what felt life forever. You smiled contently to yourself while removing your air-pods from your ears and taking out your dogs ball from his doggy bag.

You release Biji from the leash. "Biji!! Look it's your favorite ball!" you proudly hold up a bright blue in the air. Biji stares down the ball ready for you to throw it. You trow the ball and Biji turns to run after it. You laugh at how cute it was. 

Biji hadn't come back with the ball yet. Was he kidnapped?? You look around and was prepared to walk around to find him, only to see a terrified man huddled on a park bench with a dog that looked surprisingly like Biji. HELL THAT WAS BIJI, AND YOUR BOSS?! You try to go unseen by him while you quickly snatch up Biji. You put your plan into action but failed. You rush to grab Biji but trip and fall, your bucket hat that was meant to cover your face, fell off and revealed a wincing y/n. Sakusa looked down at you and blushed hard, he looked away.

"What are you doing here?" he asked while pretending to clear his throat. You give him a 'are you kidding me look' and said "Are for real?? Am I not allowed to take my dog out for a walk??" you ask while slowly getting up and brushing yourself off. You pickup Biji and hook him up to his leash. Sakusa slowly gets up and brushes his legs off. He stood up revealing his outfit.

 He stood up revealing his outfit

He turned to look at you while tilting his head. Your heart beating out of your chest. 

While Sakusa on the other hand was trying his hardest not to take you right on the spot. You looked so beautiful to him, he just really lov-, no, no, nope he didn't. He shut his eyes and turned around while clenching his fists. 

"Um, did I do something wrong? I mean sorry I didn't mean for Biji to bark at you..." you say while bouncing your hands on the sides of your legs. He turned to look back at you.

"N-no you did nothing wrong, I uh just um...never mind." he says while giving you a small smile. You take you phone out of your pocket and check the time. 

'9:49' you wince at the time and look up at him. "Wow, it's um getting late, I should be heading home....." you say returning the smile this time. "Well you should get going." he tells you while patting your shoulder. You softly blush and give him a warm smile you take his hand and give it a tight squeeze. You swing your hands back and forth while looking at each other longingly. Then slowly letting go. You walk off to go home, you give a cute small wave and run off with Biji ahead of you. Sakusa smirks.

"God I love that girl, wait no, no...I-I do love her." he had to finally admit. You felt the same way but does he know that?? Maybe you guys should stop calling off you feelings and just confess. 

 If you liked this story don't forget to Vote and comment....pls comment