The touch of your hand

You yet another stressful day at work. But at least it wasn't in vain. You had a great pay and your co workers were super nice to you. You even formed a little crush on the errand boy named Kita Shinsuke. You always looked forward to going to work just to see him.

"GOOD MORNING KITA!!" you say with a enthusiastic smile. 

"Good morning L/n, how are you today?" he asks while handing you your daily coffee. To be honest he was kind catching feelings for you too but you both didn't notice. 
You blushed at the contact of skin when he came over to sit next to your at the meeting table. 

The meeting was long and boring but you didn't mind, Kita was right there so everything was okay. But, you couldn't shake the feeling that someone was looking at your, burning 2 holes in the side of your head. You look to your left and your right to see if anybody was looking at you. Nobody how strange.
You did a light shrug and decided to brush it off. You were probably just being paranoid.

When the meeting finally ended, you were about to run to Kita to ask if he would like to go out for a walk or a movie tomorrow, I mean tomorrow was the weekend so maybe-

"Y/n..." you turn to see Sakusa walking over to you while fixing his tie. You stop in your tracks and turn half way to look him up and down.

"Yes...sir? How can I help you now " you ask in a exasperated voice. He saw your peed expression and tensed. 

"Well... I was wondering if maybe..." you turn all the way around and tilt your head. "You were wondering...?" 

"That maybe...ehem we could..." he takes a breath and closes his eyes. You cringe at how painful it was to watch him talk to you. 'Jeez I know you don't like me and you don't like talking to me, but at least don't look to pained when you have to talk to me' you thought. 

"We could go out to grab coffee tomorrow, because you know it's going to be nice weather tomorrow so I was just-" you look at his with utter confusion. Did he just ask you out? Like on a date? Wow this was a first. Was he actually showing you kindness. You couldn't believe anything he was saying so you grabbed your things and ran out the door.

Sakusa just stood there in shock, then his face drooped to a frown. He slammed his hands on the table and cursed himself out-loud wondering what he had done wrong. 

"FUCK!" he yelled not noticing one of his colleagues walking in to the room to grab there binder they had forgotten to get before leaving to meeting room. They stood there looking at him like "Bish the fuck you on..?" They decided to walk up to him and ask if he was okay.

"Hey man, are you good?" he asks concerned. "Y-yeah, I'm fine heh all good." he shook the mans hand and walked away. The man was confused as hell. As soon as Sakusa had left the room the man looked down at his hand and asked himself;

"D-did Mr. Sakusa just...shake my hand?" then came to the conclusion he was not fine at all. 

  (¯'·.¸¸.-> 🎀 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝓃𝑒𝓍𝓉 𝒹𝒶𝓎 🎀 >-.¸¸.·'¯)

You fell asleep with regret so of course you woke up the same way. You kept considering if you should maybe call him and tell him that you accept but then again you didn't want to. You weren't to fond of him and you felt that he felt the same way towards you. You decide to think it over after you washed and got dressed. 

After you showered you decided to wear your new outfit you had bought 2 days ago. This is what you wore:

 This is what you wore:

You walk over to your standing mirror and look at your self. You took a content smile and grabed your phone. You had considered it and after arguing with yourself, decide to call him and tell him you would take him up on the coffee offer. After all it was a nice day, worth spending with someone. 

RING RING RING   

Sakusa: Hello?

You: Um... hi

Sakusa: ........

You: Look I just wanted to tell you that I wanted to take you up on your coffee offer...o-only if you want to that is. 

Sakusa's eyes widen and his lips curl into a small smile.

Sakusa:  It's a date then. I'll meet you at Miya's cafe. Sound like a plan?

You: Uh y-yeah of course see you then bye!

You hang up the phone with a giddy smile. Wait why are you so happy? I thought you didn't like the guy. You grab your coat, mini book-bag, keys and kiss Biji goodbye. 
As soon as you hop in your car you stop and question the word "date?" you couldn't help but feel butterflies. 

You both had a great time surprisingly. You ordered you drink and a muffin while Sakusa ordered dark coffee, just plain dark coffee. You cringed at how tasteless his taste in drinks were. You two were taking a walk through the park when you spotted a man handing out balloons. You gasp and nudge his arm. 

"What? You want a balloon??" he asked confused on why you would want something so childish. All you did was nod your head furiously. You walk over to the man with the balloons, Sakusa trudging behind you. 

"How can I help you miss??" the old man asked you while giving you a soft smile. You return the smile and say "I'm doing good, just wondering if I could have a balloon??" you say pointing to the white one. The man takes the white balloon and hands it to you. "Thank you!!"

You and Sakusa walk of not hearing the old man say "Hmm, young love..."

You both had trailed off down a street filled with different kinds of stores. One specific store had caught your attention. Sakusa followed were your eyes had trailed off to and told you to follow him.

"That would be 25Ұ sir..." the cashier lady says. You up at him, "You know you don't have to do this right?" he just look at you, blinks and proceeds to purchase the toy. He bought you 

"Thanks for shopping at Milk Bread!!" He hands the toy to you while looking away

He hands the toy to you while looking away. "H-here..." he says with flushed cheeks. You slowly take the toy and say "Thank you sir!!" you bow. 

Sakusa holds up his hand "Please call me Kiyoomi." he says with a light smile. You give him your biggest grin and squeeze your new plush, "Okay Kiyoomi, call me y/n!" You grab his hand and lead him off to the lamp lit park to sit on a bench and watch the stars come to life one by one. 

Sakusa well Kiyoomi now walks you home. You turn around and wave him good night. 

"Well this is me..." you say while giving him a small smile. 

"Okay." he says returning the smile. You both let go of each others hand and depart ways. 

Both your hearts pounding out your chests when you were out of one another's sight. 

"Why do I feel this way?? you both think while gazing longingly out the window. Maybe it's the touch of your hand that makes me feel all giddy inside...just maybe." 

Thanks for reading!! Don't forget to comment and vote!!